Chapter 17 - Time skip

Two and a half years later

"Hinata, you are doing great!" said Tsunade.

"Thank you, Tsunade-sama," said Hinata. Meanwhile Sakura was training her brutal strange. Both girls were equally good in Medical ninjutsu. Besides Hinata was more recognized in her clan now than before.

She’s the first medical ninja of Hyuuga clan. With Neji she learnt Kaiten and Eight Triagrams, Sixty Four Palms. She was a lot better in taijutsu too. Sakura is as strong as she was in the start of Naruto Shippuden. Suddenly in the center of the village appeared Naruto.

"It’s that monster again?"

"But look at him, he’s handsome now!"

"Naruto, how did you get here?!" asked Sakura who saw him through the window. Naruto smirked and showed her his marked kunai.

"It’s ninjutsu of the Fourth Hokage!" This is what were saying everyone.

"Namikaze Naruto at your service!" Naruto yelled at all village and everyone had his mouth wide open.

"Namikaze?! This isn’t funny, Naruto!" yelled Sakura at him.

"My surname shouldn’t be funny, Sakura," said Naruto.

"Surname?! You are Uzumaki!" said Sakura.

"Was, Sakura, I was renamed on my father’s name," said Naruto.

"You are Fourth Hokage’s son?!" yelled at him surprised Sakura and Naruto nodded.

"Fourth Hokage? He sealed that thing inside of his son? How did we not knew it?! He looks exactly like Namikaze Minato!" This were words of everyone. Suddenly Naruto vanished and appeared at the roof with window where is Sakura.

"Huh?!" Naruto showed her his marked kunai again.

"I threw it here a second ago," said Naruto.

"Naruto-kun?!" said Hinata when she went to look what’s happening.

"Hey, Hinata, you look different," said Naruto when he looked at her chest. Sakura hit him.

"What did Jiraiya-sama exactly taught you?!"

"Tss, I’m not pervert like him!" said Naruto.

"You didn’t even notice I looked different!" said Sakura.

"And you do?" asked Naruto and she wanted to hit him again.

"It was a joke, you are taller of course," said Naruto. Sakura ignored him.

"Naruto!" said Tsunade.

"Yes, Hokage-sama?"

"Where’s Jiraiya?!"

"He should be here any sec-."

"Tsunade, long time no see!" said Jiraiya.

"Jiraiya?!" said Tsunade.