Chapter 36 - Attack

"I got an easier mission today, I’ll make a dinner," said Hinata.

"You don’t have to, I already cooked something," said Neji.

"You have time on this as a jonin?"

"It surprises me too, it’s a suspicious silence. Something weird is going on," said Neji.

"You think so?"

"Like something’s going to happen, something big," said Neji.

"You are scaring me, let’s eat the dinner," said Hinata and Neji nodded.

Meanwhile with Naruto

"Everything prepared?" asked Naruto.

"Prepared, we’ll start with big attack to get attention of everyone and then we’ll take them easily down!" said Sasuke.

"Don’t understaminate them so much, some of them are strong!" said Naruto.

"Who for example?"

"Kakashi or Hinata, Sakura’s pretty strong too and Shikamaru is a brain," said Naruto.

"Tss, Hinata? I thought you don’t care about her anymore," said Sasuke.

"Heh, what? Of course not," said Naruto.

"Good, I can kill her then."

"No! She…she can be useful!" said Naruto.

"Ha, I knew it! Okay, I won’t kill her for your sake," said Sasuke.

"Heh, you said that," said Naruto.

"Okay, should we teleport then?" asked Sasuke.

"Hmm, let’s teleport to Pervy Sage’s grave," said Naruto. And so they did it, but when they teleported there, Naruto noticed something.

"Two graves? There was only one." Then he looked on the inscription.

"Namikaze Naruto, my one and only love. I hope you are now happy with your Sensei."

And fresh yellow roses in the vase.

"Hinata, she did that for me," said Naruto.

"Hmm? They really made us a funeral," said Sasuke.

"Well, we "died" remeber," said Naruto.

"Okay, we are going. Which jutsu we’ll use on the start?" asked Sasuke.

"Hmm, we can start with your Kirin. Sasuke, I never asked, but did you unlock your Mangekyo Sharingan?"

"Not yet, but it looks like I have to go through a lot of psychological pressure. Maybe when I’ll see that rotten Danzo, it activates," said Sasuke and Naruto nodded.

"Look forward to see Yellow Flash and Last Uchiha again, poor people!" smirked Naruto and now he teleported to his old apartment. Meanwhile Sasuke started the attack. When everyone went to see what happened, Naruto attacked them behind. He used Hiraishin no jutsu.

"Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique!" said Naruto and killed a lot of people with that. All attacks hit their necks.

"Declare the first degree of danger! Someone’s attacking the village!" yelled Tsunade.

"Kage bunshin no jutsu! Suiton: Rasengan!" said Naruto and he cut off many people's heads with this. Sasuke shot a lot of people with his Chidori to their heart. Villagers wanted to evacuate, but Naruto caught them in his barrier.

"W-why are you doing this?! How are you still alive?!"

"Heh, just remember what I was for you when I was a child. Monster! Just monster you want to get rid off! So I decided to do the same thing to you!" said Naruto and released his shadow clone from his apartment with prepared Sage mode.

"Sasuke, you too!" said Naruto and Sasuke nodded. He released his shadow clone from the place he firstly attacked and now he had Sage mode too. Both were wearing cloaks. Naruto orange one with black flames and Sasuke black one with purple flames. Suddenly shinobis were appearing.

"N-Naruto-kun? H-how is that possible?!"

"Hinata, he’s not Naruto you used to know, control yourself!" said Neji and attacked Sasuke. Hinata recovered and attacked Naruto.

"Hinata, help us with our revenge! These people are just fake maniacs!" said Naruto.

"You are wrong! Don’t kill innocent! They didn’t do anything wrong!" said Hinata.

"You are medical ninja, you shouldn’t fight!"

"Now I’m not just a medical ninja and I’ll do anything to stop you!" Hinata shot at him needles with poison.

"Babe, you shouldn’t be so harsh," said Naruto standing behind her and aimed his marked kunai at her neck. She kicked him to his crotch. This pain was nothing for Naruto.

"So you want to play dirty, huh?" said Naruto.

"Reverse Oiroke no jutsu!" said Naruto and changed into himself in underwear.