Chapter 48 - Chakra mode

"She's really awesome girl!" said Kushina.

"Yeah, she's in ANBU too!" said Naruto.

"Wait, you are in ANBU?! Why?!"

"It's just for me the right thing to do. I still didn't overcome the darkness. It's fine helping Hokage like this."

"I see."

"So mom, how did you fall in love with dad? I already told you my story!"

"Well, it all started when..."

Kushina told Naruto everything even how she died with Minato. Naruto was very frustrated from this.

"You should live and let me die. I'm sure someone in the village would handle Kurama, for example Sasuke's father or someone from his clan," said Naruto.

"Don't say this! We died with the thought we did the right thing! And it's better than to see your own child die! You'll understand this someday!" Naruto was upset.

"It's my fault. If you weren't pregnant with me-!"

"Your father was very happy when I told him that I'm pregnant. Then Jiraiya named you after the hero of his book. To sacrifice ourselves for our son was the best thing we could do."

"So Pervy Sage named me, huh?"

"Pervy Sage? So you met him already! How is he?"

"He...died four years ago," said sadly Naruto with tear in his eye. Kushina hugged him.

"I see he was really important to you."

"Of course, he was my godfather! More like my family!"

"Jiraiya would be really proud of you! Anyway I don't have much time. Now I'm going to help you with Kurama!" Naruto appeared in front of Kurama. Suddenly chains appeared from his back.

"What is this?! Kushina, is that you?!" Kurama was now chained up and Naruto finally stole his chakra.

"You little brat! If it wasn't for your mother, you wouldn't make it!" Kurama was all drained.

"I won't forget you this!"

"Kurama, I promise to free you from your hatred. Then we can be friends, right?" Then Naruto saw again Kushina.

"Huh? I did it! Thank you, mom!"

"You did it mostly by yourself! But now I have to say goodbye to you, Naruto."

"Wait! Don't go yet! We just met!"

"I'm sorry, Naruto. I have to go to your father now." Naruto was crying really hard. Even when it was for a while, he made a bond with his mom.

"I-I love you, mom. Tell this to my father too!"

"I will. Goodbye, Naruto..." When Naruto hugged his mom for the last time, she suddenly vanished. In real life he was crying too.

"Naruto?! Are you okay?!" asked Gaara when he saw his tears. Suddenly Naruto was shining with yellow colour.

"Hmm, he did it," said Killer-Bee.

"T-this is Chakra mode. I have it thanks to my mom!" said Naruto.

"I see your mom helped you too," said Gaara.

"Y-you too?" Gaara nodded.

"It was just a form of sand, but it was still my mom."

"It looks different from my power!"

"It's Kurama we are talking about. I hate to admit it, but he's really the strongest of us," said Gyuuki.

"You've finally come to your senses, Gyuuki!"

"I'm just saying truth, Kurama!"

"That's why I hate you both!" said Shukaku.

"Heh, it's funny how they are chatting between each other!" said Naruto.

"Yeah, it really is," said Gaara.

"Kazekage, is it fine for you to stay here at least one year?"

"Kankuro and Temari will handle it, but why?"

"I have to teach you two how to control your new power! It will take a year at least, ya fools."

"Control it?"

"You have to get along with your Bijuu or he'll steal your chakra and you'll die!"

"Sh*t, that sounds creepy!" said Naruto.

"Don't worry, that's why I'm here!" said Killer-Bee.