Chapter 19 - Demon Fox

While they went to save Gaara, Jiraiya went to infiltrate Hidden Rain Village There should be the leader of Akatsuki. Defeat Pain means bring peace to the world.

"We should be there soon," said Naruto. They firstly came to the hospital where was lying Kankurou. He was looking bad, but Sakura helped him and saved his life. Temari thanked her for her brother and trusted Naruto to bring back Gaara.

Naruto was fast and used his kunai to relocate when they were already near Gaara. Sasori saw them and attacked them. Naruto threw his marked kunai behind his back and transported to threw Oodama Rasengan at him. It showed up that Sasori is inside his puppet.

"Yellow Flash of Konoha as I see!" said Sasori and threw a weapon from his puppet.

"Hmmph!" smirked Naruto and transported back to Kakashi.

"Tss, you are one hard to catch!"

"You should look behind your back!" said Naruto when his marked kunai changed into Kage bunshin. He hit him with Rasengan. It looked like the end, but Sasori managed to recolate his chakra to another puppet.

"I knew this was weird, Kakashi-sensei, I will need your help," said Naruto and Kakashi nodded. Naruto changed position of Kakashi and his Kage bunshin who stood behind Sasori. Sasori wasn’t expecting Naruto to be that good and Kakashi hit him with Chidori.

"Tss, I heard from my spy you are looking after Sasuke, but then he fell out of contact with me. Some romours said that Demon fox killed him. To tell the truth, I only wanted Orochimaru to be dead, so go on this place per week. He should be the-!" said Sasori his last words.

"Is it true?! You killed him?"

"Tss, he was pretty annoying mother f*cker of Orochimaru," said Naruto.

"You are just a cold blooded killer!" said Sakura.

"And how else should I get to ANBU?!"

"ANBU?" asked Kakashi.

"Yeah, Kakashi-sensei, I want to be a member of ANBU," said Naruto.

"Hmm, I see darkness in your eyes, that’s all you need," said Kakashi.

"Darkness is all I have!" said Naruto.

"That’s not true!" said Sakura.

"Yeah, you are all Sasuke-kun, Sasuke-kun. What about me?!"

"That’s not true and besides you have Hinata!" said Sakura.

"Hinata? But she’s just a friend," said Naruto.

"That’s not what I see in your eyes," said Sakura. She noticed that Naruto’s eyes shined when she mentioned Hinata.

"Uhh, let’s go for Gaara!" said Naruto. After awhile he caught up with Deidara.

"The heck? They killed master Sasori?!" thought Deidara.

"Give Gaara back, Ponytail!" yelled Naruto at him.

"Ponytail? I don’t see any art in this nickname, Fox!" said Deidara.

"Hmm, let’s see," said Naruto and suddenly he was flying with Deidara.

"How did you-?!" Deidara saw marked kunai on his bird.

"I see, Yellow Flash," said Deidara and threw a bomb at Naruto.

"Don’t worry, I can’t kill you, Jinchuuriki of Kyuubi," said Deidara.

"Tss, you should worry," said Naruto.

"Katon: Endan!" said Naruto and from his mouth spewed fire. He burned all Deidara’s bombs.

"Tss," said Deidara. Suddenly Naruto had a headache and a fox cloak was appearing on him. One, two, three… four tails. Naruto wasn’t Naruto anymore.

"The power of Jinchuuriki, hmm," thought Deidara. Deidara knew sh*t was going to happen and he committed a fake suicide.

"He committed a suicide?" thought Kakashi. But it was just a trap, with Deidara’s fake suicide exploded that bird he was flying on. Gaara was now badly injured, but Sakura took care of him. Naruto was trying to control himself.

"Naruto, remember someone important to you! It will calm you down!" said Kakashi. If it didn’t work, Kakashi had that paper. Suddenly in Naruto’s mind were appearing people who are important to him. For example Sakura, Kakashi, Iruka when he acknowledged him, his friends from academy and mainly Jiraiya and Hinata...

Suddenly the number of his tails began to decrease. Until Naruto was normal again. His whole body was burned.