Chapter 43 - New mission

Hinata still had his mark on her shoulder so Naruto teleported there.

"Hi Hinata!" Hinata was startled.

"W-what are you doing here?!"

"Back then when we were together I put a mark on you to get to you anytime, remember?" said Naruto.

"Of course, but you don’t have to do it just because of a dinner!"

"You know I’m really lazy an it was easier to do this," said Naruto.

"Then I want you to not to do it again! Do you understand?!" said strictly Hinata.

"Like you wish," said upsetly Naruto. When they got there, their friends were already there.

"Sasuke!"

"Naruto!"

"Hey, guys!" said Ino.

"Hey, Ino-chan," said Hinata. Then they sat down. They had one table with six chairs.

"Hello, do you want to order something, handsome?" said waiter and looked at Naruto. Hinata grinned at her.

"Yeah, me and my girl will order this!" said Naruto and pointed on salad. That waiter felt insulted and left.

"Wtf, what about us?!" said Sasuke, but she was already gone. Hinata was smiling when Naruto said that she’s his girl.

"Sorry, Hinata, she was annoying me so I said that you are my girl when I actually don’t mean it," said Naruto and Hinata’s smile faded away. Naruto noticed it.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No, I’m just sick. I’m sorry, but I’m going home already," said Hinata and left.

"Hinata!" Naruto ran after her.

"What’s wrong?!" asked Naruto.

"I just don’t think it was good idea to go here. It’s better for both of us to not meet like this again!" said Hinata.

"What, why?!"

"Because I love Neji!" Hinata didn't wanna give Naruto false hopes.

"Say it again."

"What?"

"THAT YOU DON’T LOVE ME AND THAT YOU LOVE THAT IDIOT! TELL IT TO MY FACE!"

"I don’t love you anymore, Namikaze Naruto. I love my husband, Hyuuga Neji," she said it to his face and then left.

"It’s over, she doesn’t love me anymore," said Naruto to himself.

"You are really giving up so easily? It’s not you at all," said Kurama.

"Shut up! I’m not a selfish bastard that will ruin her happiness!"

"Do as you think," said Kurama and fell asleep again.

"Tss, f*ck my life!" thought Naruto and left home.

Meanwhile in the forest near the Hidden Waterfall Village

"Hmm, even Kakuzu is dead." Suddenly someone appeared in front of him.

"I was looking for you, Zetsu!"

Back with Naruto

Next day he was called to Hokage.

"Naruto, yesterday when I was looking for Jiraiya’s things I found this," said Tsunade and handed a letter to Naruto.

"Naruto, I’m writing this for the case I won’t come back from my mission. Once you get rid of the hatred that’s in your heart, go on this place. You’ll find there a Jinchuuriky who can help you with Kyuubi. His name is Killer-Bee."

Naruto looked at the address with tears in his eyes.

"H-hidden cloud village?"

"That’s right, Naruto. I'll let Raikage know about this. He still has some leftovers with us, so he should agree with that. I’ll send you there if you want. It’s for one year if everything goes well," said Tsunade.

"I’m going!" Naruto decided what’s best for him right now.

"Good, you are going there next week. Be prepared," said Tsunade and Naruto nodded.

"Pervy Sage, I won’t dissapoint you," said Naruto and went on his usual mission as ANBU.

"Arashi, could you please let Hikari be captain of my team? I will be gone for a year," said Naruto.

"Wait! Where are you going?"

"I have to master my Kyuubi, I found a Jinchuuriky who mastered his Bijuu so he’ll train me," said Naruto.

"Okay, I’ll miss you, bro," said Sasuke and gave to Naruto friendly hug.

"Hey, it’s not like I’m going to die!"

"You never now," said Sasuke.

"Sometimes I hate you," said Naruto.

"And why do you want exactly Hikari?“ teased Sasuke.

"Keep it, I gave up on her already. She was a captain of my team before me, that’s why," said Naruto.

"Then ask her yourself," said Sasuke.

"She doesn’t want to see me so please do it for me, best friend," said Naruto and Sasuke nodded.

"Thanks, I owe you one," said Naruto and set off on a mission.

One week later

"Well, that would be it!" said Naruto, grabbed his back and went on a coast.

"Wait, Naruto-kun!!!" yelled Hinata at Naruto.

"Hinata? What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to say goodbye," said Hinata.