Chapter 47 - Kushina

"Yeah, me too. I have enough of this rapping maniac."

"Are you talking about me, ya fool?"

"Of course, who else?"

"Nevermind, let’s go for the first part of the training, ya fools." Naruto and Gaara followed him to waterfall.

"This waterfall is called Mirror of truth. Just meditate on this spot and then you’ll see," said Killer-Bee. Naruto went first. Suddenly he saw his other self. He looked evil. Like Naruto when he attacked the village.

"Have you already forgotten on your revenge? Don’t worry! Together we’ll achieve it!"

"Heh, I know what are you trying, bastard. And I’ll say you this. Revenge is pointless. I feel no hatred anymore because I found a girl who helped me to get over this. And you, my friend, will be no more in a while. Looked at yourself, don’t you want to be happy in your life? Is revenge really everything for you? This won’t do anyone happy. Not me and not you so please, forget about it. I’ll help you." Naruto handed him his hand and his evil self came to him. With tears in his eyes he accepted his hand and Naruto hugged him. Then Naruto opened his eyes.

"Heh, easy. I overcame this a long time ago," said Naruto.

"Hmm, you are good," said Killer and next was Gaara. He had problems because he didn’t overcome his hatred yet, but in the end he managed to convince his evil self because this was something he experienced in the past. When Gaara opened his eyes, they moved to other place.

"In this room you’ll fight your Bijuu. Nothing easy, but I know you can do it," said Killer-Bee. Because he couldn’t be in two places at once, first was Gaara. Shukaku was really annoying and didn’t want to give up so easily. Gaara’s mom in his sand helped him to overcome this. Than Gaara talked to Shukaku like he was his longtime friend. Shukaku didn’t wanna give up, but Gaara beat him and stole his chakra. Gaara now could change into Shukaku like Killer-Bee to Gyuuki.

"Wow, you are awesome! I’ll try this too." Naruto now appeared in his subconscious, where Kurama was already waiting for him. Naruto pulled out his key which gave him Gamamaru from Mount Myoboku.

"Heh, so you came!"

"It’s time for you to give up, Kurama!" Kurama already shot Bijuu dama at him.

"Hiraishin no jutsu!" Naruto got behind Kurama.

"Kage bunshin no jutsu! Senpo: Cho Oodama Rasengan!" Naruto made atleast twenty shadow clones and each of them made Ultra-Big Ball Rasengan. It weakened Kurama, but it wasn’t the end. When Naruto tried with his shadow clones to steal his chakra, he was stealing his too.

"It looks bad, I’m going to help him," said Killer-Bee when he saw half of Naruto in his fourt-tails form. But Naruto was already unconcious.

"Huh? Where am I?"

"Hey Naruto," said red-haired woman.

"W-who are you?"

"I see, Minato didn’t tell you about me."

"Wait, you know dad so you have to be-!" Naruto hugged her.

"I always wanted to meet you, mom!"

"You are smart, I’m glad you have your personality after Minato!"

"You really think so, dattebayo?"

"I see you have something after me-ttebane."

"Dattebane, it sounds cute. I’m glad I have such a beautiful mom. Your hair are amazing!"

"Huh? You are the second person who likes my hair!"

"Second? So first must be dad!"

"Correct! And you know what I say to this person?"

"What-ttebayo?"

"I love you-ttebane!"

"Huh, I know this word very well." Naruto was blushing.

"Don’t tell me you are already in love?!"

"Why? I'm eighteen!"

"Eighteen?"

"Yep."

"Now tell me who is the girl you like?"

"She is really amazing! You maybe know about my childhood. She was the only one cheering for me and not hating me like everyone else. Before I met my dad she confessed her love to me and I was very happy to hear that. But then I made some bad things which I regret. I hurt her mentally and physically. She forgave me anyway. Although she’s married to someone else, I still see the chance!" said Naruto. Kushina was moved by his story.