Chapter 7 - Naruto vs. Neji

Hinata heard about Naruto and went to the flower shop to buy some flower for him.

"Hey, Hinata, what are you doing here?" asked Ino.

"Ino-chan, I wanted to buy some flower," said Hinata.

"Ho, for who?" asked curiously Ino.

"I-it doesn’t matter." Hinata blushed.

"Don’t be shy! Tell me!"

"N-Naruto-kun," said quietly Hinata.

"Sorry, I didn’t hear you."

"For Naruto-kun!" Hinata poured out.

"Oh, for Naruto you say..." Ino was teasing Hinata and smirked.

"Well, I have exact flower for your situation," said Ino and gave her light yellow rose. "

It is a symbol of friendship and perhaps love!" Ino winked. Hinata was blushing.

"T-thank you," said Hinata and wanted to pay for it.

"Let it be, I support your love," said Ino.

"B-but- ."

"No buts, go visit Naruto," said Ino and smiled at her. Then Hinata went to see Naruto. He was sleeping and Hinata gave the flower to the vase. She wrote him a letter and wanted to left.

"Hinata, is that you?" asked Naruto.

"N-Naruto-kun."

"This flower, it’s from you?" asked Naruto.

"Y-yes," said Hinata.

"It’s beautiful, thank you," said Naruto.

"Y-you don’t have to thank me," said Hinata.

"Thank you that you came, Sakura didn’t even bother to visit me, but when Sasuke was here, she was already in his room," said Naruto sadly.

"I-I still think she will visit you too," said Hinata.

"Hinata?" said Sakura when she went to visit Naruto.

"I-I won’t bother you anymore." Hinata wanted to leave them alone.

"No, stay," said Naruto and caught her wrist.

"It’s okay, Hinata, I don’t need to be here with him alone," said Sakura and sat down on the other chair. She also gave Naruto flower, it was narcis.

"So are you better, Naruto?" asked Sakura.

"Why do you care?" asked Naruto.

"Excuse me?!" Sakura was confused.

"I’m not Sasuke so why do you care?!" said coldly Naruto.

"You are my teammate and friend too!"

"Doesn’t look like it!" said Naruto.

"I came here to cheer you up, not to argue with you!" said Sakura and left.

"Wait, Sakura-chan."

"It’s okay, Hinata, I don’t have anything to say to him," said Sakura and left for real.

"N-Naruto-kun, I think you should act better to her," said Hinata.

"It’s not your business, Hinata, you don’t know nothing about us," said Naruto. Hinata sadly looked at him and left.

"Wait, Hinata!" But Hinata was already gone.

"Sh*t, I messed up," thought Naruto.

"Why is he so cold, did something happen?" thought Hinata when she left. The finals were happening the next day and Naruto was prepared for his battle with Neji. Naruto was there first  surprisingly. His battle with Neji started.

Naruto knew from his battle with Hinata that he’s using Byakugan and Gentle fist. First he used Kage Bunshin no jutsu to distract him. He made fifty of them. Neji was taking down one by one. But Naruto attacked him from behind with Rasengan. Neji got a slight hit, but he wasn’t injured at all.

"Good, but you still can’t defeat a genius, loser," said Neji and used Juuken on him.

"Tss," smirked Naruto because it was his Kage Bunshin. Real Naruto was underground and punched Neji in his taijutsu style. Neji wasn’t lookig good.

"You can’t change your fate, monster!" When Naruto heard it, he let his guard down and Neji used Juuken on him. All Naruto’s chakra points were blocked. Naruto wanted to gave up, but he remembered what he did to Hinata. Naruto released his demon chakra and used Oodama Rasengan on Neji. Neji wasn’t expecting this and got hit by it. It was deathly hit, but Neji managed to survive it.

"The battle is over!" said examiner when he saw Neji.

"How could that monster win? He cheated for sure, that red chakra isn’t normal!" someone yelled.

"Chill, there are no rules, he could use anything he wanted," said examiner.

"I won’t accept it!" yelled someone and suddenly everyone was throwing garbage at Naruto.

"Stop it, I want the next battle already!" said Third Hokage to change the theme. Next battle should be between Sasuke and Gaara, but Sasuke was missing. So next was Shino and Kankuro, but Kankuro gave up so next was Temari and Shikamaru. Naruto was still enraged from everyone’s reaction about his win.

"Ahh, I should give up too," said Shikamaru, but Naruto threw him down into the battlefield.