Preference no.1

How he asks you out:
Thomas: "Ummm.., y/n?" You look up from your food at the sound of Thomas's anxious voice.
"Yea Tommy boy." you teased. He hates that name, except from when Newt, the person you assume he has a crush on, says it. But he doesn't fight back, he doesn't get annoyed. Strange....
"I..umm....I..." he stutters. You can see his hand moving towards you.
"Look, Tommy boy, if ya goin' to ask for another piece of shucking chicken, then the answer is no. Go ask Frypan for shucks sake, he has more up at the counter." you say, annoyed.
"Well, um, I wasn't going to ask that." he replied. " I was going to ask if you would go on a date with me." you open your mouth, about to say something, shocked. He stopped you before you could say anything.
"Look, last night I got a memory. It was me and you in a meadow. We were holding hands and looked really happy. You told me you loved me and I kinda...kissed you." he said, his eyebrows as knotted as Gally's. So much like Gally's that you started laughing uncontrollably, accidentally offending Thomas. He got up, and turned to walk away, mumbling something about not being hungry anymore. You did the one thing that popped into your stupid brain. You grabbed his wrist, pulling him into a kiss. He is surprised at first, but kisses back after a while of him standing frozen.
"I love you." you murmur into the kiss.
"I love you too." he mumbles back. The whole Glade erupted into cheers, shouts of "Finally!" and "Well done, Tommy boy!" pulled into the noise. You couldn't be happier.

Newt: You had been running tirelessly in the maze for hours, and all you needed was food and rest. But as soon as you enter the glade, someone stops you. You scream as you were blindfolded and thrown over somebody's body in a fireman's lift. You heard Minho muttering something along the lines of "What the shuck is he doing?!" and Thomas screaming "That's not how you do it Newt!". Aha! That's who was kidnapping you.
"Newt, put me down right now! I need to map my findings and get some rest! I am not in the mood to be kidnapped today!" you shouted. It did nothing. To be honest, you were pretty happy that your crush was kidnapping you.
                   **Magical time skip**
You were finally dumped on the ground with a startlingly 'thud'. You'd stopped struggling when Newt slapped your ass and told you to slim it. He took off your blindfold, and helped you up. You put your hand on your hip, looking at him accusingly.
"Well? What was that!" you shouted "I was scared half to death, you slinthead!"
"I'm sorry, y/n, I needed to talk to you privately. I have this bubbly feeling in my stomach every time I see you, and every time I touch you it feels like electricity shoots through me. I figured out that I love you, y/n." he finished his speech and hung his head. You place two fingers on his chin and lift his head up.
"I love you too!" you reply softly. Thinking boldly, you place your lips on his, and kiss him gently. He kisses back, and after a while he licks your lower lip, making you moan. He took this as a chance to slip his tongue into your mouth. You are so involved in the kiss, you don't even here a twig snap in beside you.
"So, how's the weather been boys?" you hear Minho announce, and Thomas starts to snicker. You pull away from Newt and stare at them in a disapproving manner. They start laughing uncontrollably.
"You two are so childish you know." you say. This makes them laugh even harder. You shake your head at Newt.
"You two, go. Now!" he says forcefully. Minho salutes and says "Yes sir!" and they march away, giggling giddily.(Comment if you see Minho doing this in real life, cause I do)
"Shall we continue?" he says, raising one eyebrow.
You place your arms around his neck "We shall."

Minho: You and Minho were best friends. You ran together, you laughed together, you had fun together. Until one day, you saw Teresa and Minho together. Teresa turned to Minho, whispered something in his ear, and then she kissed him. SHE KISSED HIM!!!! AND MINHO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!You were infuriated, and were about to go and scream at both of them, when you stopped yourself for a minute. Why were you feeling this way? Where you....jealous!? Wait, no, this can't be right! He's your best friend, you can't love him! But you do!
"Ughhhh!" you moan. Minho turns to look at you, a quizzical look on his face. He rolls his eyes. You turn red, and sprint to your private hut, tears streaming down your face. You try to lock the door, but fail and give up. You face plant into your pillow, sobbing loudly. You don't care if anyone hears you. You cry out all the confusion and anger, the fear and pain of being in the maze. You don't hear the small knock on your door, and someone comes and sits on your bed. They rub small circles on your back softly.
"Hey." a gentle voice says. A very familiar voice.
"What is it Minho?" you manage to get out.
"Tell me why your crying, baby." he mumbles.
"It's stupid!" you cry. He starts to massage your ass. Your breath hitches in your throat.
"Tell me, baby girl." he says in a soothing voice.
"It's just that when I saw you with Teresa, I got really jealous, and I realised I was in love with you when I can't love you!" you sob.
"Why can't you love me, baby?" he asks, with the slightest hint of amusement and smugness in his voice. You ignore it.
"Because I'm you're best friend, and you love Teresa." you wail into your pillow.
"I don't love Teresa, it was a test that she came up with to see if you liked me back." he says gently. He lifts you onto his lap, and turns your head so it's facing him. He leans in and kisses your lips softly. You kiss back and snuggle into his neck. You did not expect this day to go anything like this.
Word count: 1104 words
Hi thanks for reading my shit, please comment on stuff you liked and didn't like. Please request. Thank you and bye.