Imagine no.6

Secret Love||Minho
Hey humans, how u doin? This was requested by minhoxtmr, one of the first people to read my stories. Thanks to her❤️!!!
Alexia's POV (when she came up in the box)
I was sweating like hell, and my head was throbbing in pain. I was in an elevator that was about to smash into a bright red ceiling. I realised I was screaming. I stopped screaming, and tried to gather my thoughts. Where was I? How did I get here? And, most importantly, am I about to die?!! The only thing I could remember was my name. Alexia. Alexia is all I could remember. I slumped against the boxes, noticing the brand mark; W.I.C.K.E.D. It rolled around my brain, clicking into place in my lost thoughts. I suddenly jolted to a stop, and an Asian guy opened the doors and jumped into the metal elevator with me. I flinched as he slung me over his shoulder gently, and climbed out the box, the many boys watching in awe.
"Don't suppose you remember your name, Greenie." he said, his voice laced with kindness, as he laid  me on a bed in one of the wooden huts.
"I do, actually. It's Alexia...." My voice tailed off as I realised I had no clue what his name was.
"Minho, King of sass." he said, smirking.
"Well then, I'm Alexia, Queen of sass."
         Present time (two months later)
I had ran into the maze when Minho had left me on the day I arrived. He hated me, like hated me, when I came back. I never knew why, he doesn't care for me at all. We were deadly enemies, and nothing is going to change that. Not that I cared.
"Alexia!!!!" Speaking of deadly enemies, here he comes now. He probably found the water bomb on his chair.
"Can you explain to me why I have a soaking wet butt right now?!!!" he shouted, bursting into our room. We don't share a bed, just a room.
"I have no idea Minho, can you explain to me why I found sticks in my bed last night?" I answered, raising an eyebrow.
"Ok, ok we're even, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to rip your throat out!!" he threatened.
"I'd like to see you try." I challenged. He shoved me against the wall, his arm on my throat. I had a sudden jolt in my stomach, a new feeling that I had never experienced before. It was like....no, not possible! Never! He lowered his arm, and I could see in his eyes that he had felt it too.
"Maybe.....maybe we should stop this. Start over. Become friends." he said softly.
"Alright." I said. "My names Alexia, nice to meet you." I held out my hand.
"Hello, I'm Minho, nice to meet you too."
Cute or not?? I enjoyed writing this minhoxtmr, thank you for requesting this. Part two coming soon!!!