Imagine no.3

New Girl||Thomas part 3
WARNING:VERY SMUTTY ⚠️

Thomas's POV (first person)
We wove our way through the snickering crowd of Gladers, only to find a bonfire raging in the pit.
"Oh shit." I said, facepalming myself. Y/n gave me a questioning look.
"It's the bonfire tonight. We have one every time a new Glader comes up. In this case, that's you. We have to be there. They didn't put it on earlier because of all the stuff that's been happening." I explained.
"Looks like we'll have to continue this later!"
y/n said, dragging me through the crowd to the bonfire.
Y/n's POV
We sat down near a group of Thomas's friends: Minho, Alby, Ben and Newt. They were playing truth or dare, downing a brownish drink like it was water. I took a glass, and sipped it cautiously. I gasped softly in disgust at the flavour, hoping no one would notice. In my dreams! Thomas laughed at my efforts to hide my disgust.
"I hate it too. Made a complete fool of myself in front of all the Gladers. Funniest day of my life." he said, chuckling.
"Y/n, truth or dare." I was startled when someone said my name. In my confusion, I hurriedly said "Truth".
"How far do you want to go with Thomas?" Newt said, smirking. I mentally facepalmed at my stupidity. Now I would have to answer the truth. Aha! I had an idea.
"As far as Thomas wants to go." I said innocently. Newt glared at me in frustration, obviously not happy with my clever answer. Thomas high-fived me, smirking.                                 
                   **Magical time skip**
(Sorry I couldn't be bothered to do a Truth or Dare imagine, I'll do one of         next if you want)
We had been playing truth or dare for about 2 hours now, and honestly, I was getting sick of it. 7 people had joined in that time. Thomas could obviously see that I was getting bored. He tapped me on the shoulder.
"Do you wanna continue from earlier now?" he whispered. I nodded cautiously.
"I'm getting really tired now, I'm just gonna go to bed." Thomas said loudly.
"Me too." I said, fake yawning. Either we acted amazingly or the Gladers were so drunk they didn't notice. I'm pretty sure it was the second option.
We slipped away to Thomas's bedroom. As soon as we were in, Thomas pinned me against the wall, kissing me hungrily. He tugged on my t-shirt, signalling that he wanted it gone. I pulled it up off over my head, and chucked it somewhere in the room. He fumbled around with my bra, trying to take it off. I giggled, and slapped his hands, unhooking the bra myself. His hands found my breasts, and massaged them firmly, making me moan in pleasure. He pushed me onto the bed, and motioned for me to strip, doing so himself. I quickly did too, feeling a little self conscious. I blushed as Thomas gawped at my body, a smirk plastered on his face. He lunged for my mouth, and attacked it hungrily. He squeezed my breasts, and I gasped in surprise as he moved his mouth to my rock hard nipples. He swirled his tongue around them, making me moan in pure ecstasy. He licked down my body, and stopped at my pussy. I was about to say something, when he dived, and started to eat me out almost desperately.
"Thomas...I'm going to cum if you continue." I said breathily. He stopped. I whimpered at the chilly feeling of his tongue being away from my pussy. He lined himself up at my entrance, looking at me as if to say 'You sure you wanna do this?'. I nodded my head. He pushed himself into me, and it took all my willpower not to scream. The pain was excruciating. He stayed in that same position for around a minute, before I said "Thomas. You can move now.". He obeyed, and pulled out of me. He thrust in again. It was still painful, but it lessened, then the pain turned  into pure pleasure. I felt a jolt inside me, and said "T..Thomas.. I'm gonna..." I never got to finish my sentence because a long stream of cum flowed out of my pussy, interrupting my warning. Thomas's thrusts became sloppy, and I felt his dick twitch inside me. I felt a warm sensation as he cummed and pulled out of me.
"Now that was amazing." he said.

*takes a shot of holy water*
Well that was fun! My first smut all done. Comment if you want me to do more! Remember to request! Love you guys!!!