MY DATE

Okay, so fangirling_withmybro and minhoxtmr told me to write a chapter about my date that I had last night. I am trying to control myself because I'm soooooooooooo bouncy and happy rn. So here is my date night.

We met up by the oak tree at around 7, and she looked SO FREAKING CUTE!! She was wearing a cute v necked shirt, skinny jeans, and some little black boots. I was wearing my Frank Turner long sleeve shirt, my lose fitting jeans, and some rainbow DMs. I had a little dark lipstick on and she had a deep red lipstick on. CUTE AF!! We said hi to each other, and there was an awkward silence for a bit until I said something along the lines of "I've never been on a proper date before, sorry, I have no clue what I'm doing." We both laughed and she said that she had no clue what she was doing either. We started talking about hobbies, favourite books, films, foods, and our lives. I told her the whole truth, tho it took a lot of work. I may have started crying and she had grabbed both my hands. She accidentally pressed on a fresh scar on my wrist, and I had winced a little, and she noticed. She pulled up my sleeve and had asked why I did this. I told her the whole truth and she hugged my harder than anybody ever has. She pulled away from the hug, and wiped away my tears, her thumb resting on my lips. THEN SHE KISSED ME!! Inside I was screaming like a little child, and I stood there, frozen, not able to move. She stepped away from me, and started to babble about being sorry, and that's when my muscles decided to move. I pulled her into a kiss. It was a little weird at first, seeing as I had only kissed my family before (when I was younger, I never do it now), but it felt SO BLOODY AMAZING. I pulled away, and told her that she didn't need to be sorry for taking my first kiss. We both sat down at the bottom of the oak tree, holding hands, and sharing kisses a few times. Life felt amazing in that moment.
IT WAS REALLY HARD TO NOT WRITE THAT ALL IN CAPS!! I AM STILL SMILING NOW!! I HAD MY FIRST KISS!! JUST, WOW!! MY NIGHT HAS NO MORE ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT!!💕