Imagine no.4

Enemies||Newt

This is for newtmasshipper. It is an amazing idea, thank you so much!! Also, minhoxtmr thank you for voting for my story!!!!! Here we go!!
WARNING: SMUTTY ⚠️
Idena's POV
I woke up in my rocking hammock, my heart almost beating out my rib cage. I had had a dream, no, nightmare, about the maze. I was running away from a bright green grieved, and screaming for my life. I suddenly pounced over me, and onto Newt. He appeared in front of me, dead.
"Ughhhhh." I moaned in to my thin pillow. I had a sudden thought, and lay there, calculating.
"Ughhhhhhhhhhh." I moaned even louder as I realised that my 'monthly visitor' had come. Periods are bloody torture. Literally.
"When are you going to figure out how to make a normal sound for once?" I heard a familiar British accent say.
"Shuck off, slinthead." I said, kicking my way out of my hammock. Newt stood there, looking at my crotch with a disgusted and confused expression.
"Did someone stab ya lady parts, love? Ya bleeding like a shucking Griever." he said as I quickly turned away from him, blushing like a lunatic.
"Get out!" I shouted, and he erupted into cackling laughter, stumbling his way to the exit. Once he was out, I tended to my painful problem, and got dressed. They're was still a scent of Newt hanging in the air. It drifted up my nose, and I sighed in pleasure. I can't believe I have a bloody crush on my worst enemy. It's not right!
Newts POV
As soon as I was out the door, I rushed to Alby, needing to tell him about Idena.
"Alby!! I need to talk to you!" I shouted. He turned round, and I whispered in his ear about Idena's problem. He smirked knowingly.
"Oh, that. It's called a period. Basically women bleed out their pussy once a month and it really hurts them." he explained. I stared open mouthed. My crush does that?!! Oh, yeah, I have a bloody crush on my worst enemy. Helpful when I'm trying to beat her ass in a fight. It's not right!
Idena's POV
I am walking to the Med Jack hut when I overhear Newt and Alby whispering together. I creep closer, and hear the words 'period', 'pussy' and 'bleed'. All the colour drains from my face. I am out of there in a flash, and slamming the Med Jack door closed, I face plant on the bed and scream in pain and anger.
"You all right there, Idey." I hear a voice say. Clint. My best friend in the Glade and also my boss. Also one of the only people that I trusted with the information that Alby just spilt on my worst enemy and crush. Also the only person who knows about my love for Newt.
"Newt? Or period?" he says, sitting on the bed beside me.
"Both!" I moan loudly.
"Wow. Luck really isn't on your side today." he says, and I can practically hear him smirking. I sit up and elbow him in the ribs.
"You should just shucking tell him, Idey, he so wants it too." he says, elbowing me back.
"I don't know." I sigh. And lay back on the bed, eyes closed in anticipation for sleep. Clint collapses next to me and we both fall into the black abyss of sleep.

What happens next?! I will post a part two as soon as possible but very pre occupied with life, guys. Please comment on whatever you find funny, interesting, or just plain old awful. Thanks, see ya'll on the other side!!!