Imagine no.13

Running||Minho
This was requested by minhoxtmr Thanks for requesting, girl!! Also, I'm sorry that I haven't done a Newt or Thomas in ages, but hey! People want Minho!😂💕
WARNING: SMUTTYISH!!!⚠️
Alexia's POV
I had been in the Glade for two months, and I had become a sort of pet to the Gladers. They would stop to talk to me anytime, anywhere, and they would sometimes ruffle my silky brown hair(sorry I don't know your hair colour). But I was terribly bored! I had the same routine every day, and I was honestly just tired. I figured out that it was my job as a Med Jack that was making me so bored. I was good at helping people, and I had enjoyed it at first, but something was drawing to another job. A job where I could break free of my boredom, smash up my tiredness. I wanted to be a Runner. I knew it was insane, I knew that the only thing the Gladers worked harder than ever to do was protecting me. But I had to break free.
***Time Skip***
"Please Newt, someone can run with me and protect me! Please!!" I had been working on this for hours.
"No! You need protection inside the Glade, let alone the Maze! Anyway, you enjoy working as a Med Jack, don't you?" he said.
"I guess." I said with a sad smile, hanging my head. Newt exchanged an anxious look with Alby, before saying "Alright. Though Minho runs with you!" he said sighing. I was happy with that. Minho was my crush, and I was out there in the maze to run, not talk! I guess I'll just have to work on my running skills then!!
***Time Skip***
"Minho...please...slow....down!" I gasp, struggling to keep up with Minho.
"Jeez woman, keep up! Were nearly back at the Glade!" he replied, just a little bit out of breath.
"Ok, dad." I say sarcastically. He stopped abruptly.
"What did you say?" he said, turning to look at me.
"I said ok daddy." I replied, concerned. There was a look I couldn't quite pinpoint among the black abyss of his pupils. He shoved me up against the wall, his hands pinning mine above my head.
"Say. That. Again." he says. The glint of....is that lust? was still in his eyes.
"Ok Daddy." I repeated, finally catching onto what was going on as I looked down and saw he had a hard-on. I smirked, knowing that I turned him on with just one word. He began to kiss me roughly, his free hand lifting my shirt off and flinging it into the maze somewhere. He tugged off my sports bra, and began to caress my breasts. I moaned, the sound echoing off the hollow walls.
"This is a little unfair isn't it." I said, panting in between words. I started to pull off his running gear, making my way through the clothes to his chiseled abs. He slid his left hand into my knickers and started to finger me gently. He began to kiss along my jawline, stopping when I gave a particularly loud moan as he sucked on my sweet spot. As he brought his hand up to my cheek, I saw the time out of the corner of my eye.
"Minho....aghhhh...We need to...make our way back to the.....AGHHHH!" I never got to finish my sentence because he stuck his fingers in my entrance and I was interrupted as I screamed in pleasure. His eyes caught his watch, and he stopped fingering me, realising the time. He quickly pulled his fingers out my pussy, and started to throw clothes at me.
"Get dressed!! We need to get back!" he shouted. I did so. When we were fully dressed, we swiftly made our way back to the Glade. Newt was standing at the entrance.
"Why are you so late? What were you doing?!" Me and Minho shared a mischievous glance.
"Nothing, Newt. Nothing at all."
This is the start of minhoxtmr request. Hoped you liked it! Will do another part as soon as possible!! Thanks byeeeee💕😊