Imagine no.15

In the Scorch||Minho
This imagine was requested by minhoxtmr so thank you!! Just saying but this is SO FREAKING COMPLICATED!! And it escalates really quickly, so yea! Thanks guys, byeeeee!!
Alexia's POV
"I don't know what's going on here, but something is wrong. I know it." Thomas had become suspicious of the people that saved us from WICKED. But I couldn't help but agree with him. These people were just....wrong. They had taken me and Teresa away from the group, so they had lost our brains. We were only allowed to see each other at lunch and tea, so we spent the precious time together talking about an escape route. Well, me and Thomas talked, the others just disagreed with us.
"Maybe we should trust Thomas. He did save us from the maze." I said. Minho raised an eyebrow at me. "What?! Sometimes trusting Thomas is the only way to survive." I said. He rolled his eyes. Suddenly, a man with rat teeth stepped into the mess hall.
"Everyone, can you please listen up. Can Group A please follow me." We all got up and followed Rat man into a massive room. I was about to walk in when he held out a hand to stop me.
"You and Miss Agnes share the other room. You should know that my now. Follow me please." I shot Minho a determined look, as if to say whatever Thomas does, trust him. I was shoved into a room where Teresa was already sitting on the bed. As soon as I was in, she rushed up to me and pulled me into a hug.
"Oh my lord, Alexia, I have so much to tell you! I think I know who these people are."
Time Skip to when Teresa                                    explained       everything
"WICKED?!" I shouted "You're saying that WICKED captured us from WICKED! We've got to warn the others! MINHO!!! THESE PEOPLE ARE WICKED!!! THEY AREN'T WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE!! BANG ON THE WALL IF YOU CAN HEAR ME!!" I waited in anticipation until I heard a loud thud on our wall.
"OF COURSE I CAN HEAR YOU, YOU'RE SCREAMING LIKE I'M POUNDING YOU INTO THE BED!!" Minho screamed back. I felt my cheeks heat up before replying "IN YOUR DREAMS, SLINTHEAD!!"
"WHATEVER, SHUCKFACE!!"
"YOU WISH, ASS RAG!!" It continued like this for the next five minutes until Newt interrupted, shouting that if we didn't shut the shuck up then he would feed us to the bloody Grievers. I felt a weight appear on my shoulder, and heard Teresa whisper in my ear "You two really belong together, you know." My eyebrow shot up as she slapped my ass, telling me to put on as many clothes as possible.
                         **Time skip**
Small shivers ran down my spine as me and and Minho ran through the Scorch, looking around for shelter from the sun. We had lost the others on the way to Right Arm, and we were now blundering around with no other way to go than through. I was mesmerised by Minho's chiseled abs dimpling in the scorching sun. I was broken out of my daydream when he  shouted "SHELTER!!" Me and him ran faster than we had ever ran before, desperate for food and water. We came to a sudden halt as a man and a woman stopped us before we could enter the run-down house. The woman spoke first.
"Well, well, well. What have we here?!" Her face was lined with popping blue veins, and her lips were covered black bile. As the man began to speak, I saw his teeth were coated in something red and metallic. Blood.
"It seems you two have wandered into our humble little club. We're going to have so much FUN with you." Me and Minho shared a look that plainly said one thing: Run.