Imagine no.11

Messed Up Make Up||Minho
This was a request from fangirling_withmybro please go and follow her, she writes amazing books! Here we go!!
Alex's POV
I woke up happy. I ate breakfast happy. I ran happy.
Every day I had to be happy for the sake of the Gladers. If I didn't believe, they would fall apart. The only thing holding me together was Minho. He is the best boyfriend in the world. Well, was.....
      Flashback to two days earlier
We were at the bonfire for the new Greenie, and all the boys were drunk and laughing. I was too. We were playing truth or dare, without Minho because he is in the Med-Jack hut sorting out a cut on his leg.
"Alex, truth or dare?" I heard Clint say.
"Dare." I said, challenging him to find a dare bad enough for me. He thought for a moment before saying "I dare you to sit on Newt's lap."
"Easy!" I said, doing so. Just then, Minho walked out the Med-Jack hut, a huge smile on his face. He looked at me and the smile turned into an angry frown. He stormed back to our shared room, muttering under his breath.
"Minho!" I called, jumping up from Newt's lap. He didn't stop, just continued walking. I ran up to the hut he just entered, an explanation forming in my brain. Before I could say anything, though, he just said one word.
"Why?" He said it really quietly, but the silence in the room made it sound like he was shouting.
"It was a d..dare Minho!" I say, tears streaming down my face.
"I don't BELIEVE YOU! His voice steadily rises as he loses his cool. "You probably have an affair with Newt and most of the other Gladers! You know what?! I'm done. We're done. It's over, Alex!" he shouts. I run out our hut into the deadheads. I just lost the only thing keeping me sane.
                    End of flashback
It's been two days since that happened and honestly, I'm in an awful state. I haven't ran since that day, and all I do is stay in Newt's room and cry. I couldn't bring myself to going back to our shared room. I couldn't bring myself to facing the fact that I lost the only thing I ever loved. I lost Minho.
That was so sad to write!😭 I hate having to break characters up. Next one will be happy and smutty tho, so we can all get what we want! Thanks, byeeeee!❤️😆