Imagine no.14

OMG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AGES, I WAS SO DEPRESSED AND YA!! I WAS GONNA BE REALLY BUSY TODAY BUT ITS RAINING HERE SO I HAD TIME TO MAKE THIS!! ENJOY!!
Alexia's POV
"To the Greenie!" we all shouted. Thomas (the new Greenbean) had just beaten Gally in the fight. Everyone was cheering and laughing, so loudly that I couldn't even hear myself think. I was talking to Newt when I felt a hand squeeze my ass. My voice faltered, and Minho appeared behind me.
"I'm gonna go and check on the other Gladers, make sure they're not causing any mischief." Newt said. I only nodded, holding in a gasp.
"If I remember correctly, you're still yet to pay me back." Minho whispered, nibbling in my earlobe a bit. Stifling a moan, I dragged him to the homestead, checking no one saw us.
He pushed me against the wall gently, his lips attached to my neck.
"I believe that we didn't quite finish this morning." he said, pulling away from me. "Strip." he commanded. We both did so. "On your knees." I did as he said, wanting the reward that was making me so wet.
"Suck it." He said, pointing at his erect dick. I took him all in my mouth, and gagged as he shoved his dick down my throat. I began to bob my head, trying to get into a rhythm. Minho let out a loud moan, and took a fistful of my hair, guiding my to the place he needed me most. He suddenly shot his hot seed down my throat, and pulled out of me. Throwing me over his shoulder, he carried me to the bed, which he gently placed me on.
"You didn't think you'd get away with that without a reward." he said, beginning to bury his head in between my thighs. I felt his warm tongue lick my folds, and I moaned out. I opened my thighs more so he could get a better angle. I suddenly felt immense pleasure shoot through my veins as Minho shoved his tongue into my entrance. I grabbed his head, and pushed him in even further so he was nose deep. His tongue grazed my g spot, and I cried out in pleasure. The bundle of nerves was growing inside of me.
"Minho...I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. He pulled his tongue out of my pussy, and I looked up to see him holding his dick, stroking it slightly. He lined up at my entrance, and looked at me for permission. My eyes said it all. He pushed inside of me, stretching me to the absolute limit. He pulled out, and in again, barely penetrating my pussy.
"Minho.....harder!" I groaned. He obliged, getting harder and faster until he could go no more.
"MINHO!!" I shouted. We were a moaning mess, with me screaming and him moaning. I felt the knot in my stomach grow bigger, and my walls clenched as it unraveled. I saw white, and shook with my powerful orgasm. Minho's thrusts got sloppier, and he released his load inside of me. We both collapsed, breathing heavily. There was a knock on the door.
"Just because half the bloody Gladers are drunk doesn't mean I am. Do that more quietly if ya going to go go behind my bloody back!" shouted Newt. "Wait.....was that why you were late last night? Bloody hell, hygiene people!" we heard. I erupted into a tired fit of giggles, and snuggled down into Minho's chest. Something suddenly hit me like a bolt of lightning, and I sat up abruptly.
"Minho.....we forget to use protection."