My life

This is a really depressing story, but it's true. This is my life. minhoxtmr thank you. For everything and anything.
My parents divorced when I was very little. I lived with my mum and only saw my dad every two months. I went through primary school tagging along with the group of popular girls. They treated me like dirt and were forever being mean to me. I hung around though, because I had no one else. When I moved to secondary I decided to speak my mind and be my own person. Not the best decision I ever made. I told people exactly what I thought of them, and as a result I was bullied by the same group of popular girls that I tagged around with in primary. I was planning to ask out a boy but the leader of my group of bullies found out somehow. She told him and he said he would rather marry a worm. He and his friends were added to the list of bullies. I was bullied up until year 10 when I decided to tell my house captain. She and my favourite teacher suspended them for one week. When they got back they continued to bully me, but they ganged up on me and I was defenceless. When i moved into Sixth form I was finally moved away from them, only to be placed with meaner bullies. I started to see less and less of my dad, until suddenly he disappeared altogether. My grandma died a few months after his disappearance. When Covid started, I was pretty thankful for lockdown. But my grandad died of Corona a few weeks ago. That brings us up to now. I'm still bullied, and my life isn't as perfect as these stories make out.

READ THE COMMENTS!!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MY LIFE THERE!!! INCLUDES SUICIDE THO SO DON'T READ
IF YOU DON'T WANNA HEAR HOW I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF. ACTUALLY YOU DON'T HAVE TO!! I POSTED ALL THE BIG NEWS IN THE NEXT PART!!!!