DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT LESBIAN SEX

Okay, so it's Ella writing this, and I am so fucking excited!! This is just to explain lesbian sex to the people who want to read it, and fangirling_withmybro, you can just imagine it's not Anya in this if you wanna read it but don't wanna know about her sex life. Just to be clear, this isn't a story, even tho it might sound like one. This all happened in real life yesterday! All the stuff we say is around right, but we're not definite, because I was to focused on her last night!!
My POV (I'm Ella)
I sat on my bed, awaiting my beautiful girlfriend, fiddling around with my dark red lingerie. As soon as Anya walked into the room, her mouth dropped open and I could immediately see that her nipples had hardened. I squealed like a fangirl inside my head, knowing that she had been turned on just by the mere sight of me. I walked over to her, giving her a quick hug, making sure her nipples brushed against my own. As soon as I released her, she pushed me up against the wall beside our bed, her eyes fading into a deep brown instead of her usual hazel. She began to kiss me sweetly, making sure she didn't hurt me. I engulfed the kiss completely, and she responded by pushing me gently onto my double bed, my lingerie skirt flowing upward so she could see the gathering wetness in my panties. Anya began to slowly take off her jeans and shirt until she was only left in her black lacy underwear. I whimpered at the sight of the beautiful girl I desperately needed, making her smirk as the pulled the lingerie down my body. She sat on the bed, and carefully began to lift me up so I was in a position that gave her the perfect angle to eat me out. She quickly shedded of her bra and panties, and I moaned softly at the sight of the naked form above me. I gasped as Anya began to kiss along my inner thigh, making sure she missed the spot I needed most.
"God Anya, please just touch me already!! I need you!" I choked out.
"Uh-uh! First I'm gonna give your neck some attention!" she replied, coming up to kiss and suck on my neck. As she began to grind her hips on me, one of my fingers accidentally slipped into her, making her moan so loud my mum came in and I shooed her away, making sure Anya didn't see her. As she backed out, I flipped us over, and added another of my fingers into her. A harsh band of loud moans ripped through her throat, and I smirked to myself. I pumped as hard as possible, enjoying the view below me. Anya had her head thrown back and her eyes closed, her back arching into my touch. When I thought she was ready, I began to scissor my fingers inside of her, and her walls clench around my fingers. I can tell she just needs one final push, so I attach my mouth to her clit, sucking harshly. Anya screams my name, and before I know it, my fingers and my face are coated in dense cum. I lick my fingers and wipe my face, smiling gently at the wondrous sight below me. Her eyes shot open as she flipped us, a mischievous smirk plastered on her face.
"You really are the greatest girl I've ever met." she said fondly "But I'm gonna need to pay you back for that lovely experience you just gave me." And with that, Anya's head disappeared beneath my legs, and I suddenly felt the most wonderful feeling running through my body. The moan I let out didn't sound like my own, as my voice was lower than it usually was. I bucked my hips up into Anya's face, and her tongue began to dance along my clit.
"More!" I moaned. Her tongue pushed harder and the loudest moan erupted from my mouth. Suddenly, her tongue was inside of me, it's rough texture pushing a little harder. I screamed as it hit my g-spot, and the knot that had begun to form in my stomach began to tighten.
"Fuck, Anya, I'm gonna cum!" I shouted, and she applied more pressure to the weak spot inside of me. I screamed her name as a giant wave of pleasure crashed against me, and Anya pulled her tongue out of me, immediately attaching it to my breast. Her mouth sucked and danced along my breasts, her talented fingers taking my nipples and rolling them in between her fingers. The moan that came out of my mouth sounded foreign and loud, and I definitely didn't miss the groan that fell out of Anya's mouth. I screamed at the sudden vibration, dipping in and out of consciousness. God, Anya was good.

So it went on like this for hours, and I think Anya only came like twice. Sorry for the most awkward chapter in this book! Also, when you read this Anya, thank you so fucking much for making me feel so good. I love you!💕