Meetup

"Hobi, I don't know what I should bring." Vhope was currently inside Taehyung's house, rummaging through Taehyung's things seeing what they should bring. Hoseok walked into Taehyung's room to see him sitting on the floor panicking, looking through his desk.

"Tae, just bring maybe some clothes and definitely a first aid kit. You might need to change and bring whatever might cheer you up. But why need that when you have your hope right here!" Hoseok grinned, pointing his thumb towards himself.

"Thanks Hobi. Should I bring a kitchen knife?" Taehyung asked, stuffing things into a bag anxiously. Barely even aware of what he was packing. "I think something small will work. Like a baseball bat, or a tennis racket, or something sports related. Heck, even a curling stone."

"Thanks... I guess I'll bring some chopsticks. I'm ready to go to your house." Taehyung laughed awkwardly. Hoseok nodded and they left his house. 

As they walked, a sharp grinding sound was heard. Taehyung turned to see a man sharpening a machete. Gulping nervously, he grabbed Hoseok's hand. Said boy glanced at him worriedly. "It's okay. He can't do anything to us." He reassured.

"Not yet at least..." Taehyung whispered, gripping Hoseok's hand tighter. He sighed and pat Taehyung's head. "Your hope won't let anything happen 'kay?" Hoseok sighed.

"Okay." Taehyung said, quietly urging Hoseok to walk faster.

Once they finally arrived at Hoseok's house, both were silent. "Welcome to my abode." Hoseok said dully. And with that, the two boys went on packing.

After about twenty minutes of packing, Hoseok turned to Taehyung. "Let's go to Yoongi's. I'm pretty sure everyone's there by now. You got everything?" He asked, Taehyung nervously shifted his weight.

"I'm really scared so even if I did I don't think I'd be able to remember." Hoseok gently led Taehyung out of his house as they walked towards the bus stop.

.-.-.-.

"Yoongi, do you think we'll be okay this year?" Jimin asked, said boy stopped stacking guns. Yoongi let out a soft sigh. "I think we'll be okay. We've been okay every year right? We'll be fine. Especially since I'm with you." He placed his hand on Jimin's cheek.

"Thanks... I'm just nervous." Jimin said, leaning into his touch. Yoongi gave Jimin's head a light tap and went back to preparing. 

"Hey Jimin, can you help us bring the food inside?" A muffled voice came. Jimin perked up.

"Yoongi I'm going to go help okay? Jin and Namjoon are here." He said, standing up and walking. Yoongi nodded in response.

"Hey we need to hurry. It's already close to midnight and I had no idea we took that long to get ready."  Namjoon's worried voice was heard. Jimin quickly opened the door and let them in. Namjoon walked in with Jin, carrying bags of supplies. "If it goes down to the worst case scenario, I know how to do first aid. I studied nursing in high school." Jin said nervously. Jimin's mood dulled considerably.

"When's TaeTae coming? Have you guys heard from him?" He looked out the door into the dark street, only illuminated by a few flickering street lights. 

"Hobi texted me. They're on their way." Namjoon said, walking with the bags towards Yoongi. Jimin led them towards the basement.

"This is oddly cliche isn't it? Hiding out in a basement." Jin laughed hollowly, following Namjoon with a box of bandages and food. The basement was strangely homey. Jin guessed that Jimin probably helped make it that way. The moderately sized room had pillows and some sleeping gear in one section, a bathroom, a small kitchen, and a room stock piled full of guns, weapons, and ammunition. Jimin stayed as far away from that room as possible.

"Jin, we'll be okay." Namjoon reassured. 

"Yeah. The 148 IQ Joon is coming in clutch right now." Yoongi mumbled from the couch in the corner, half asleep. Jimin went over and curled up into his chest.

"Uh thanks. Jin, is your friend coming?" Namjoon asked, Jin checked his phone.

"He'll probably come when he feels. So probably... like at 6:55." He sighed, shaking his head.

A knock on the door made everyone flinch. Except Yoongi, who was asleep. "It's probably Tae and Hoseok. I'll get it." Jin ran upstairs.

"Hi. What time is it?" Hoseok asked, Jin glanced at his phone. 

"Um about six in the morning." He replied, opening the door wider so the duo could enter. They stepped inside the neat house and walked into the basement. "Where's Jiminie?" Taehyung asked anxiously. 

"He's over there with Lil meow meow." Hoseok pointed towards the couch, where Jimin was curled up next to Yoongi. Both asleep. 

"I think we should all get some sleep." Namjoon said, looking stressed. 

"But what about our plan?" Taehyung asked nervously, 

"We'll talk about it. But for now, get some rest." Jin ushered Taehyung towards the big couch. Reluctantly, he crawled onto the bed and under a blanket.

"Wake me up okay?" He whispered. Hosoek patted his head.

"Go to sleep Tae." So he did.

I think this story's coming out pretty okay. Like and comment if you will :)