Bonus: The Hangout

The day was perfect, really. Just like any other. Taehyung felt a wide grin growing on his face as he waited for Jungkook on a bench in the park. It had been about a week since the Purge had happened, and rehabilitation had worked out quite well despite Taehyung not seeing Jungkook once since.

Taehyung felt himself growing increasingly nervous, checking his hair and fidgeting madly. What if Jungkook changes his mind and left him? No, he wouldn't do that. It had only been a minute anyways.

Loud footsteps alerted him of Jungkook's presence. Turning slowly, he heard an intake of breath before Jungkook flashed him the cutest smile he'd ever seen.

Standing there somewhat shyly, and holding out a bouquet in front of him towards Taehyung. Feeling somewhat brave, Taehyung ran and threw himself into Jungkook's arms. Overtaken with happiness, he suddenly noticed how right this felt. It was as if they were perfect puzzle pieces slotted together flawlessly.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook blinked, the other looked pretty as always, but something felt different. It was when Taehyung looked up at him, chin on his chest, and wearing an adorable boxy grin that he saw. He saw the life back in those doe eyes. Beautiful.

"Taehyung..." He mumbled, hugging Taehyung tighter.

"Come on, let's walk already!" Taehyung said brightly, nuzzling his soft hair into Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook sighed in contentment.

"Nooo. Just let me hold you for a bit."

"Okayy you big bunny." Taehyung sighed, melting into the warm embrace. Both of them stayed in the comfortable position for a few minutes before Jungkook enveloped Taehyung's hand in his and they started walking.

Walking throughout the park, hands laced comfortably, everything felt so domestic and natural. As they walked Taehyung motioned over to a bench underneath a willow tree and sat down. Neither talked for a bit, unsure of how to initiate a conversation. Before the silence got too awkward Jungkook spoke up.

"Do you... Wanna come over and watch something with me?" 

The original plan was to take a walk and maybe do some shopping. Taehyung enjoyed the moment but he wanted something more... domestic.

When they finally arrived at Jungkook's house, Taehyung wasn't very surprised. It wasn't a lot but it was cozy. Just like Jungkook. His eyes landed on the oven in the kitchen next to the entrance, and he quickly ran over to the oven with stars in his eyes.

"Uh Taehyung?"

"Screw the movie I wanna bake something with you!" Taehyung beamed, causing a low blush to rise to Jungkook's face upon seeing the purity. "I-If that's alright with you.." He added quieter after seeing the stunned expression on Jungkook's face.

"It's fine, I was just surprised. Sure, what do you wanna bake?" Jungkook asked, patting Taehyung's head.

Taehyung grinned while pulling out his phone, searching for a recipe. "Lets make some cupcakes!"

Jungkook took the phone away from Taehyung, reading through the recipe. They had everything already, so why not?

"So what should we do first?"

"We need the ingredients... So uhm.. flour, sugar, milk, eggs, butter, the usual cake ingredients." Taehyung mumbled, reaching into cabinets to get the supplies. A small pout made its way onto onto his face when he saw the glass mixing bowl he needed, far out of reach.

He was about to turn and ask Jungkook for help but the other was busy looking for ingredients in the fridge so he decided not to bother him.

Carefully treading onto the countertop, he stood up on the counter and opened the cabinet, pulling out the big bowl and grinning in triumph.