More Issues

Jimin's eyes fluttered open. 

Yawning tiredly, he glanced around before remembering where he was. Eyes snapping open again, he quickly stood up to check the time. His eyes fell onto the lonesome clock resting against the wall, reading 5:30.

5:30

5:30

5:30

Jimin felt his world spinning around him, he'd slept for over four hours. During four hours, they could've been attacked. During four hours, they were completely vulnerable. During four hours, everyone could've died. The others!

He turned around just to reassure his racing heart that Yoongi was okay, thankfully he was, still sleeping curled into himself. Then, after gently brushing the other's hair aside, he sprinted towards the basement, slamming the door open. 

"Are you guys okay?! Please please be okay-!" Jimin gasped out, trying to calm his heart going at a million miles an hour. Jungkook flinched awake, waking up Taehyung in the process, who yelped loudly and woke up Namjoon, who bumped heads with Jin, who woozily stood and stepped onto Hoseok's foot. Everyone was awake, minus Yoongi.

"J...Jiminie?" Taehyung mumbled sleepily, rubbing his eyes. Jimin ran over and engulfed Taehyung into a hug, sniffling quietly. No one other than Jimin had realized the danger they had been in. 

"What...? What's wrong Chim?" Taehyung quickly asked, worried for his best friend and soulmate. The other let go and stood up apologetically, trying to ignore the stares from those who just woke up.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" Hoseok gently prodded again, making the other suck in his breath before letting it out. "Wejustsleptforfourhoursandcould'vedied."

"Woah what?"

"...Maybe a little slower?"

"We slept for four hours?" Jungkook questioned worryingly, to which Jimin nodded. "Oh man..." Namjoon sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

"Sorry..."

"You don't need to apologize Jimin, it was much needed either way. None of us had gotten much sleep and there's no point in dwelling on it. Regardless of whether someone did wake up earlier to wake everyone up or not, no one did. We're all at fault. Again," Jin looked at the bags under Namjoon's eyes discreetly.

"The sleep was much needed." Jin said, patting Namjoon's back, causing the other to hold his hand before sitting down. "On the bright side, there's only an hour left!" Taehyung piped up, still hugging Jimin.

"Right..." Jimin mumbled, playing with Taehyung's fingers in deep thought. "We should be careful. We've only got an hour left. Well, an hour and a half to be precise. It would suck a lot if something happened now." Jungkook said tartly, glancing around the room.

"Where's Yoongi?" Hoseok noted, not seeing the young grandpa anywhere.

"I let him sleep upstairs," Jimin replied, "Though he might not be very comfortable sleeping on the floor for longer... I'll bring him downstairs." He quickly rushed upstairs.

"Well... I guess we're awake now." Taehyung mumbled, unaware that he was leaning his head on Jungkook's shoulder while trying to fall back asleep. "Do people usually attack right before the end?"

"I don't think so... But it's probably jinxed now Hoseok." Jungkook replied shortly, causing others in the room to frown.

"Was that necessary?" Jin asked, shooting a glare towards his friend. "No. Sorry Hoseok..." Jungkook apologized, looking down bashfully, making everyone except Taehyung and Jin gape in surprise. 

"Uh, it's fine."

"Thanks. Should we get ready for the last bit of the Purge?" Jungkook suggested, nudging Taehyung's cheek gently to wake him up. 

"Yeah. Let's get ready. It's almost over." Jin sighed, walking to the first aide station. "Where's Jimin?" Taehyung asked, stifling a yawn. Hoseok looked towards the stairs with a troubled expression on his face. "Good question. I'm going to go check on them." He took a knife and left.

Walking upstairs, Hoseok let out a small grumble, bracing himself for whatever couple thing the two were doing so it would hurt less. Pushing the door opened, he let out a small sigh of annoyance to see an empty room. No Yoongi, No Jimin. 

He walked into the kitchen, expecting the two to be eating or eating their faces out or something. When his feet hit the cold tiled floor, his head was bowed down but he knew he eventually had to lift it up. 

"...Jimin, Yoongi?"

Hoseok definitely didn't expect to see them gagged and tied up against the wall, struggling against thick ropes that dug into their skin. "What the hell?" He quickly rushed over to cut the bonds with the knife he had, carefully avoiding their hands. He'd already freed Yoongi when he felt something cold against his head with a menacing click resonating.

He tried very hard not to panic. Very very hard. The barrel of the gun was pressed against his temple as a a cruel voice let out a laugh. "Stand up."

Hoseok let go and slowly put his hands up, motioning with his eyes for Yoongi to keep his "tied" hands behind his back, because he had cut him loose behind his back, Yoongi obeyed and kept his untied hands clasped together behind him.

"So."

Hoseok stared at the dude. He had a friend behind him who was throwing knives around and occasionally sticking them into the wall of Yoongi's house. He didn't really know what to think, but they were obviously in trouble. How could he warn the others without getting shot...

"Don't even think about yelling for help." The person's friend added, they were a boy. Two boys. Both seemed adequate fighters, both lean and well built. 

"Um... Okay. Why are you guys here?" Hoseok demanded, kicking the knife gently so it skittered over towards Jimin and Yoongi.

Jimin tried to reach it with his foot discreetly but failed, causing the man's friend to glance up. Jimin stopped at once, looking towards Yoongi pleadingly. Hoseok witnessed this out of the corner of his eye, praying for them to not be stupid.

"Our boss really wants Jeon." The man shrugged, "And once we give him to her, we'll get paid wonderfully "

"Didn't your boss want to be called a boy to protect her identity or something?"

"Well now that you all know there's really no point. Now, since we're going to kill you anyways I'm free to tell you guys the plan. So,

We're going to capture you all separetely, and then take the couples. Oh yeah I forgot you're single. Oh well, pity."

That really pissed off Hoseok, especially since Jimin was right there. Before he could say anything the man started talking again.

"Right, before you retort or whatever let me finish. We're going to capture you all and do whatever we want with you all. We're kinda on a time crunch right now so we'll make your captures quick. Your deaths however, are a different story. Anyways, now, after we capture you we'll torture your beloveds right in front of you, oh and burn down your house." He nodded towards Yoongi, who looked livid.

"Last but not least, how do we know all this? Well, our intel is pretty good, and our boss knows all. Luna knows everything. So yeah, I think that just about sums it up! If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask! It's not like you'll live long enough to put it to good use." The man clapped as he finished with a flourish, then he paused, walking towards Hoseok, who felt like he was glued to the ground. The man placed his hand underneath his chin and tilted his head so he looked him in the eyes.

"My name is Jackson, and my buddy there? He's Bogum. He's here to make sure I... Behave." Jackson's lip curled in disgust and annoyance. Behind them, Yoongi gave an audible gasp. He's fought the man before, and he barely made it out alive.

"Oh? You know each other? Wonderful! In any case, remember the name. We're taking you soon, so just sit tight whiles my buddies come along." And with that, Jackson took a mask from out of his pocket and placed it on his face before knocking Hoseok out.

d(>_・ )

oof made a mistake in the enemy descriptions sorry :P