Lost

Taehyung coughed. His entire body hurt and his head was spinning violently. He also felt dizzy which made him wonder if he was on drugs. Once his head finally stopped screwing around, he realized he couldn't breath very well. 

He panicked and craned his neck to look around. His memory was fuzzy. Then, everything rushed back to him. "Luna-

wait, the 'big boss' that everyone's talking about is a GIRL?!" Taehyung was in shock. A girl would go that far just for Jungkook? Oh no, Jungkook! Taehyung quickly tried to get up, only to realize the reason he couldn't breath was because Jungkook was on top of him. His eyes widened. 

Wiggling and shimmying himself, he managed to get in a position where Jungkook's head was on his stomach. He sighed, that'll have to do for now. He looked down at Jungkook's head, resting on his stomach and let out a small gasp.

His eyes were closed and his breathing was dangerously shallow. Cuts from shrapnel and rocks littered across his face, neck, arms... pretty much anywhere exposed. His back had gashes in it from rocks and the blast. His back look like it had been clawed at. 

Tears pricked at the corner at Taehyung's eyes. He had gotten hurt protecting him. Why didn't he move? His sad little heartbreak seem pathetic compared to the current problem at hand. He didn't know what to do. Emergency services were disabled. He wasn't Jin. He wasn't even Hoseok, who still had some knowledge. He couldn't fight like Yoongi. He wasn't smart like Namjoon. Even Jimin could comfort people. 

A small tear fell. He couldn't even bring himself to try and wake Jungkook up, for fear of hurting him if he touched him. It wasn't even safe out here either. He didn't know what to do. he shifted back and felt a small lump in his pocket. He fished out his- his phone! With shaking hands, he dialed Jimin's number.

"Hello?" Jimin's hushed and worried voice rang through the phone.

"J-Jimin," Taehyung's breath hitched, trying not to sob. "Help."

.-.-.-.

A little bit prior

Sometime before they arrived at Yoongi's house, Jin passed out. Namjoon, being the smart person he is, immediately panicked. "Jin- oh no, are you okay?! What am I saying I literally shot him in the leg of course he's in pain! Ugh-"

Also being the smart person he is, he stopped talking. By the time he sprinted onto the front porch of Yoongi's house, there was a trail of blood and Jin's face was stark white. Namjoon didn't even bother to knock, but barged into the house. Frighting poor Jimin who had only wanted some water. But his fearful face melted into concern once he saw Jin. 

"Is Jin-"

"Jimin you okay? Yoongs asked me to check on... you." Hoseok's eyes latched onto Jin's lifeless body. Wordlessly, he took Jin from Namjoon and they all ran to the basement. Yoongi was cleaning the guns and counting the bullets they had left. "Oh hey Joon." He said, not even looking up.

Jimin took one look at Jin's leg and started sniffing, scooting over to Yoongi and dropping his head into his chest. "Wha- Jimin what's wrong?" Jimin put his chin on Yoongi's chest and looked up, balling up his shirt in his hands. "J-Jin's been shot!"

The neutral expression melted off Yoongi's face as he rushed towards Namjoon and Hoseok with Jin in the first aide station. "Joon. Hey Namjoon- look at me god dammit." He cursed under his breath when Namjoon ignored him. He had his head in his hands and with the position he was in, crouched against the wall, Yoongi had never felt so useless.

Namjoon was lost. Jin looked paler and paler. He knew Hoseok was trying his best, but what if Jin didn't make it? He heard a sigh and a steady hand pulled him up. He didn't even have to look up to know it was Yoongi. Letting out a shaky sob, he dropped his head onto Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi said nothing. Just letting Namjoon lean and cry on him.

"Yoongi, what if Jin doesn't make it?"

Yoongi was silent for a bit. "He will. He cares for you, so he'll try his best to be there for you." Namjoon wasn't convinced. "Okay but- he just lost so much blood and I-"

"Do you want him to die?"

"O-Of course not!" 

"Then don't talk as if he will." Yoongi said simply, patting Namjoon's back. Namjoon remembered the first time he saw Jin. He was so polite to him and he didn't mind Namjoon's clumsiness. For a while they had remained friends. It wasn't until a month later that he realized that he was fond of him. He thought he was endearing. He thought he was adorable. He was fond of him. He, he... "I love Jin." He mumbled into Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi didn't say anything. He just smiled.

"He should pull through alright." Hoseok said tartly, looking stressed beyond belief. "You alright?" Jimin asked, walking into the room, rubbing Hoseok's head. Yoongi looked down bitterly. "I'm okay thanks. So far I've removed the bullet and sewn the skin back together. I'm not as good as Jin, but I've tried. Namjoon..."

"Thanks." He said sincerely. Hoseok passed him with a tired smile and stumbled over to the couch and proceeded to pass out from exhaustion. Jimin laughed as Yoongi sulked, glancing over at Jimin offhandedly. He walked over and pulled Yoongi's head onto his chest, hands wrapping around his neck. 

Flushing, Yoongi smiled slightly. Jimin and Yoongi left, leaving the first aide station empty except for Namjoon and Jin. The room was completely silent aside from Jin's now steady breathing. "Jin-" Namjoon's voice cracked. He silently pulled up a chair and laid his head on Jin's chest so that he could hear his heartbeat.

"Please wake up."

.-.-.-.

"J-Jimin, I don't know what to do... Luna blew up a grenade and we should've died but we're not dead and now Jungkook's really really hurt and I'm so useless!" Taehyung sniffled and his tears slowly fell down his cheeks and dripped off his chin and into the dark sea Jungkook's hair.

"TaeTae, slow down. Who's Luna? Most importantly, where are you? It's not safe right now. If you were to be jumped, you'd be in serious danger. Tell me your location."

"O-Okay." Taehyung tried fighting back more tears as Jimin talked to him on the phone, trying to keep him calm.

"Alright Tae. We're coming for you."

Hi. I'm currently having a major writer's block for To Remember so I'm focusing on this story. Maybe when I finish this I'll have a good idea of how to continue To Remember. Thanks for reading. As always, like and comment if you want ^u^

*Hey 1111 words! nvm (_ _|||)