Regret

"Taehyungie~?" Jimin poked his head into the first aide station to see Taehyung sleeping soundly, curled up into Jungkook's side. Cooing internally, Jimin took a picture. Unfortunately, he still had to wake them up otherwise Jin would've tossed him out. Just kidding.

"Wake up TaeTae," He gently shook Taehyung, earning him a whine and a long yawn. "How long has it been...?"

"About an hour or so. Namjoon wants everyone to talk for what happens next. Only eight hours left. It's eleven at night right now, so we need to be alert." Jimin said, nervously fidgeting. "Try to be quiet, Jin and Hoseok are still out of it right now." He added. Taehyung's mouth widened into an "o" shape, and he nodded. 

"Should I wake Kookie up?" He asked, glancing down at him with a soft expression. "We need the fighters, so I think so... I'll be outside, wake him up alright?" Jimin smiled as Taehyung nodded, bending down to give him a small hug before leaving and closing the door with a quiet click.

Once again alone with Jungkook, Taehyung kneeled down to gently brush his fingers through Jungkook's sea of dark hair. "Jungkook, Jungkookie wake up~" He sighed softly, running his hand through his hair. Groaning, he tried to sit up straight with a wince. Taehyung was at his side in an instant.

"I'm- I'm okay." He mumbled, gripping onto Taehyung's shoulder for support. Taehyung said nothing, just helping him up silently and walking with him to meet everyone else. As they walked out of the first aide station, the mood was grim. 

"Jungkook, how're you doing?" Namjoon asked, Jin sleeping with his head on his knee. Jungkook gave him a weak thumbs up. "Glad to see you're okay!" Jimin grinned. Yoongi agreed silently.

"Thanks everyone. So what's the plan to deal with Luna?" He asked, sitting down with Taehyung close behind him. 

"Who's Luna?" Namjoon asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Uh, the big boss that wants to kill me." Jungkook said, inclining his head. Hadn't he'd already told everyone?

"What?"

"Luna? The big boss is a girl?"

"Oh... Was Mia friends with her?"

"...I'm pretty sure that I said she was a girl. I didn't say he... Did I fail to mention that the boss was a girl?" Jungkook asked blankly.

"YES." Everyone shouted.

"Also Jimin, I'm pretty sure they were close friends, they seemed pretty close last I was in touch with Luna." Jungkook said, not paying attention. His eyes widened in panic hearing Jimin sniffling.

"Jimin, I-" He silenced after laying eyes on Yoongi's glare. He immediately shut up and looked down at his clenched hands.

"Sorry." Jungkook mumbled quietly. Taehyung looked at his best friend worriedly, but Yoongi had it under control. Wrapping his arms around Jimin and pressing a small kiss to his head while Jimin buried his face into his chest. Turning back to Jungkook, he tugged on his sleeve slightly. Giving Jungkook a smile when he was acknowledged, which the latter returned.

"A-Anyways, I feel like we're going to be attacked again, especially at the rate things are going. The only advantage that we have is that Luna thinks that Jungkook and Taehyung are dead. But they know that we're still alive. I doubt they'll want to bother with us though, and since they don't know where Yoongi lives, I think we'll be able to wait this out." Namjoon explained quickly to dispel the growing tension in the room, which didn't seem to work.

"They know where Yoongi lives." Jimin whispered from Yoongi's chest. Everyone stiffened. "Luna knows because of Mia." He turned.

"I'm sorry Yoongi. If you'd never met me then Mia wouldn't be like this. You'd probably be happier too." He said softly. Yoongi's eyes widened. "Jimin, I don't-" Jimin just shook his head.

Yoongi passed another glare towards Jungkook, which made Jungkook pissed off for some reason. "Do you have an issue? Just spit it out." He said, more harshly than he intended. After seeing the face on Jimin and Taehyung he immediately felt guilty. Towards them and Yoongi. "I-m sorry I-"

"Spit it out?" Yoongi's voice shook, "Fine. You want me to spit it out? First, you bring Mia to us and cause Jimin to get emotionally hurt by pissing off some psycho and you hurt Taehyung too!" Jungkook recoiled as he looked at Taehyung wide-eyed. Taehyung look like he'd been slapped, and Jimin looked like he was about to cry.

Any anger that had once dissipated had now returned. "Me? What about you?!" Jungkook exploded. "You failed to protect Jimin when Mia attacked! Honestly, what'd you even do to at least TRY and protect him? All you did was lie on the ground and waste our supplies! Jimin would be hurt either way if you weren't there! He'd be better off without you!" 

The room was silent. Jin and Hoseok were now wide awake and eyed. Jin had his hands over his mouth, completely speechless. Namjoon tried to find the right words to say, but could do nothing but stare in shock. Hoseok looked at Taehyung and Jimin helplessly. Yoongi looked like he was going to hit him.

Jimin had silent tears falling down his face. He weakly outstretched his hand to place it on Yoongi's back only to get it flung away. Now he was crying harder. Yoongi turned around and tried to place his hand on Jimin's face but he backed away from him into Taehyung. The heartbreaking expression on Yoongi's face made Jimin's heart swell in guilt. Burying his face into Taehyung's shoulder, he let out a muffled sob.

"Jimin... I'm so sorry." Yoongi said in a low voice before grabbing a gun and walking upstairs. A loud bang was heard from when he slammed the door. "D-Did Yoongi just l...leave?" Jimin stammered, crying harder than ever. Taehyung said nothing as his disappointed eyes were only on Jungkook.

Jungkook made eye contact with him and Taehyung turned his head away, refusing to look at him. Yoongi had always been so kind towards him, despite him always clinging onto Jimin like the soulmates they were. He treated Taehyung like a little brother and he was grateful for that more than anything. He wasn't mad at Jungkook. He just... didn't know what to think about him anymore. This was a completely different side of him he'd never seen before.

Jin stood and walked over to Jungkook silently before raising his hand and slapping him. Jungkook did nothing to stop him. Just looking down at his feet, not looking at anyone. Taehyung was shocked, but then Jin wrapped his arms around Jungkook and gave him a hug. Earning a tear of two from Jungkook as well. Namjoon and Hoseok remained silent.

"I need to go after Yoongs." Namjoon said quietly, Jimin's head snapped towards him. He weakly walked over and tripped, falling onto his knees in front of Namjoon. Namjoon reached out in alarm, but Jimin clutched his hands tightly. "Please... please." He didn't know what to say, eyes softening.

"Let me go with you... I-I need to see him. I'm begging you." Jimin pleaded desperately. Namjoon pulled Jimin up and glanced over at Jin, who was still hugging a crying Jungkook. Jin gently passed Jungkook to Taehyung, who said nothing. Holding him with an expressionless face that scared Jungkook.

Jin walked over and wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck, shedding a few tears of his own before whispering into Namjoon's ear.

"Please come back to me."

"I promise."

Namjoon tightened his hold on Jin, before letting go. The pair just stared at each other for a bit, before Jin leaned in and quickly pressed his lips against Namjoon's cheek. Backing away, with his head bowed, he mumbled, "Remember. You promised me." Before retreating towards Taehyung and Jungkook.

Namjoon stood in shock for a moment, lifting his hand to touch his cheek where Jin's lips had been a second before. With determined eyes, he outstretched a hand to Jimin and grabbed some guns and ammunition, along with some supplies. Both boys headed out. Right before they left, Jimin walked over to Taehyung. Who gave him a soft hug.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung whispered, tears pricking at his eyes. "Just don't die okay? Come back with Yoongi safe and sound okay?"

"I will TaeTae. We're soulmates... Remember?" Jimin smiled weakly before pulling away and ascending the stairs with Namjoon.

The slam of the door from upstairs once again echoed throughout the basement.

Stuff be gettin' sPiCY

Edit: Whoops I left the chapter name Untitled

Other edit: reached 696 reads today lol