Issues

Jimin was panicking. Why? Because with all the drama with Namjoon and Jin, he had completely forgotten about his best friend. Now, everyone was either passed out or busy and he was freaking out, feeling like a terrible friend. "Yoongi?"

"Hm?"

"Taehyungie needs our help! He's been trapped and blown up with Jungkook and he's stuck somewhere and I didn't tell you sooner and I feel like a terrible person and-"

"Wow. Okay, um... You don't need to worry Chim. Apparently Jungkook texted Namjoon telling him that they were fine. They should be on their way back." Yoongi said calmly, pinching Jimin's cheeks gently. He frowned slightly when Jimin still looked distressed. Jimin's soulmate senses were going crazy. Something felt wrong.

"Do you want me to go check on them?" He asked finally. Jimin perked up instantly. "...Can I go with you?" Yoongi hesitated. Mainly because the last time they went somewhere together, he almost died and Jimin ended up shooting a girl.

"If you really really want to."

And that's how the pair ended up walking along the strangely quiet streets to find Taehyung and Jungkook. Tightly holding hands, they walked in silence.

~~~~

"Jungkook are you sure you're okay?"

"I told you Taehyung, I'm fine. Don't worry." Taehyung still worried anyways. They had been walking for about ten minutes. Much slower than their usual speed. But that was as fast as they could have walked in Jungkook's condition either way.

They were yet to be rescued by Jimin. "Maybe Jimin isn't coming?" Jungkook suggested quietly.

"No." Taehyung refused to believe that Jimin had given up on him. They were soulmates after all. Jungkook looked unconvinced, but didn't say anything. At this point, Jungkook looked more dead than alive. Minus the dull light in his eyes. Blood was pooling around him and he looked like he'd been dismembered and messily put back together. Quickly looking away, Taehyung focused on the task at hand. Forcing one foot in front of the other. 

Jungkook wasn't really afraid of death, since he had nothing to live for. Now he was scared. It was all Taehyung's fault. Maybe it was for the better. He was probably going to die regardless of if they got back in time or not. His head was already hurting, and the cuts on his body stung every time he moved. He wasn't going to say anything though. Taehyung looked distressed enough either way.

He lost track of how many times he'd seen the light. It'd seemed like at least a couple thousand times. Just as he reached a thousand and sixty, Taehyung let out a strangled gasp. Jungkook snapped his head in his direction, worried out of his mind. Only to follow his gaze and see two familiar figures.

"Jimin!" The short silver haired boy sprinted and engulfed Taehyung in a hug, who returned it with just as much enthusiasm. "I'm so relieved that Jungkook texted Namjoon otherwise-"

"I never texted Namjoon...? He doesn't even have my number." Jungkook interjected nervously. Everyone stopped.

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"Uh... yeah. Yoongi, did Namjoon check with Jin about whether the number was correct or not?" Yoongi frowned, thinking. "No. Jin was out cold."

"Is he okay?" Taehyung asked Jimin hurriedly, "He's fine, don't worry."

"What'd the text say?" Jungkook pressed,

"What am I, your Google?" Yoongi deadpanned.

"Sorry..."

"I'm kidding. It's okay. It said that you two were fine and not to worry about either of you." He said. Jungkook didn't like that at all. "But that's wrong. I was bleeding and Taehyung was trying to get a hold of you guys. We almost died! If you guys didn't come we definitely would have died." Jungkook uttered, eyes widening. 

"Luna maybe?"

"Who-"

"Look, Jungkook is hurt and it's not safe out here. We really need to get back!" Taehyung pleaded, looking at Jungkook worriedly. He sighed, he had forgotten about the situation for a second. Now that Taehyung brought it up again, his splitting headache came back. He stumbled, losing his balance. Only to be caught by Yoongi.

"C'mon let's hurry up and go back. Taehyung help me here." All four of them hurried back to Yoongi's house, supporting a bleeding Jungkook.

.-.-.-.

Jin was asleep on Namjoon's shoulder, who was very busy staring at the clock on the wall. The minutes ticking down seemed to get slower every second. Yoongi and Jimin hadn't returned yet, and Jungkook told him not to worry yet he wasn't back yet. He desperately wanted to find them but he wasn't willing to leave Jin by himself.

"Hellooo?" A hand poked Namjoon's knee. He glanced at his shoulder and his eyes met with Jin, who put his chin on his knees and gave him a small smile. "You're awake?"

"Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times, he wakes me up." He responded casually. Namjoon couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "Mission accomplished." Jin said daintily.

"What?"

"You seemed really nervous and tense. I did that so you could loosen up a bit. Don't stress out too much. We're all human." He responded, drawing circles on Namjoon's knee with his finger. Namjoon sighed. "Thanks. I'm just... worried despite what Jungkook says." He mumbled.

"Well let's just wait for them to come back." As if on cue, knocking was heard from upstairs. "I'm hoping that's them." Jin said, limping upstairs. Namjoon quickly followed, helping Jin up.

"Oh my-" Namjoon caught Jin as he stumbled back in surprise. He kept a hold on Namjoon's arm but reached a shaking hand to pat Jungkook's head. 

"Inside. Hurry."

Ya boi is back with another update! Lately I've been getting these crazy story ideas and now I have like ten drafts with two sentences to remember my ideas so that's great. Either way, yeah hope you enjoyed the chapter! Like and comment if you please!