Predicament

Hoseok smiled slightly as Rice Ball nudged his leg with his head, wagging his tail joyfully. "Let's play, yeah?"

Hoseok kicked the battered up tennis ball away and the dog happily chased after it, yipping and bringing the ball back to Hoseok, the ball dangling in it's mouth. He set it on the floor and sat down, waiting for Hoseok to kick it again.

He grinned to himself, and spent the next few minutes playing fetch before he realized how distracted he was. "Well, sorry buddy but I'm kinda in danger now." Hoseok sighed, placing his foot on the ball lightly, stopping it from rolling.

Rice ball looked up at him in confusion, slightly upset that he couldn't play anymore. But that didn't mean he would just give up, he still wanted to play! He often saw his old owner throwing his ball with sticks... sticks attached to his head. The sticks that this man used were not attached to his head. 

He sniffed around and found two thick ropes around the man's sticks that did attach to the man's head. He didn't like that. That was what was causing the man to not play with him. How could Rice Ball still play? Of course, break the ropes!

Rice ball trotted over and bit the ropes carefully, trying to avoid the man's sticks. He chewed until the ropes fell to the ground.

Hoseok looked at his freed hands in awe, he didn't tell the dog to free him. The dog freed him out of his own will. He turned to the dog who sat next to the tennis ball, eagerly watching him and waiting. He outstretched his hand and patted the dog on his head, the tangled and knotted fur running through his fingers.

"Good boy! Now, let's get out of here." 

Walking over to the door, Hoseok was about to tap on it when Rice Ball darted beneath his legs and threw the door open. There wasn't anyone outside and there was no sign of Yoongi or Jimin.

"They just kept the door closed with no guards? No offense buddy, but they got you wayyy wrong. You're not a guard dog. You're just a dog that wants to play with people, right?" Hoseok glanced down at the dog who was too busy staring intently at the tennis ball in his hand. 

"Oh well... let's go find Yoongi and Jimin."

.-.-.-.

"...Jin?"

Namjoon shook his head in pain, his ear hurt like hell. He opened his eyes to find a woman inches away from his face, grinning. He let out a yell of surprise and stumbled backwards to fall over because he was tied to a chair.

"Who the heck are youuu?!" He demanded woozily, breathing heavily. Namjoon had to take in his surroundings first. He scanned the room he was in and saw Jin slumped over in another chair. Then he noticed that he was only tied to the chair by his torso. His hands and legs were free. Idiots. But Jin was tied by his hands, feet, and torso. Why was he only tied by his torso? As  if reading his mind, the woman laughed loudly.

"People who get their ears shot can't move properly, so they didn't tie you up all the way because why waste rope on a retard?" The woman had short brownish reddish hair, carelessly strewn around. Namjoon suddenly thought of another idea, but he had to act like an idiot for it to even remotely have a chance at working. He had to act dumb.

"Wha?" 

"You're even more of an idiot than I thought," She sighed. "Anyways, I think I might have some fun with you!" In one fluid slice, she freed Namjoon from the chair. He sat there dumbly for a second, as if he wasn't able to comprehend what was happening.

The woman shoved him off the seat and grabbed onto his chin, forcing his face upwards. Namjoon forced himself not to punch the smug look off her face. "Hmmmm?"

Laughing to herself, the woman pushed Namjoon away and he lie there flat on the ground on his back. "Ya know, you're both pretty good looking. Too bad you're a retard. Hm, the other will have to do!" She shrugged to herself and turned her back to him, caressing Jin's face with a smirk. A deadly mistake. Namjoon could face whatever she did to him, but she was not allowed to touch Jin.

He quietly lunged towards her and covered her mouth with his hand, muffling her screams of surprise. Then he snatched her gun away from her. "Don't touch him." Namjoon said calmly, fingers inching towards the trigger. The woman shook her head, and launched herself forwards and was about to kiss Jin but Namjoon finally snapped and pulled the trigger, the silencer keeping the gun plenty quiet.

The woman still had some life left in her though, and Namjoon had a few words to say to her. Walking over to the woman, he gave her a smirk right back and freed Jin, causing the other to slump forward.

"So much for retarded, you're the real retard here. Never let your guard down in front of an enemy. Elementary skills. Also I have an IQ of a hundred forty eight I'll have you know. Lastly, don't touch him. He's mine."

And with that, Namjoon gently cupped Jin's face and kissed him before shooting a pleasant smile towards the woman, who couldn't bear the humiliation and decided to get one last word out.

"You're even hotter when you're jealous." And with that, she died with her final view being of a man she liked kissing another man.

"Tch... Whatever. Jin? Jin, wake up." Namjoon nudged Jin slightly, causing his eyes to flutter open. 

"Hm, Namjoon? Are you okay?!" Jin immediately panicked, obsessing over the other's ear and fussing over his appearance, completely forgetting about his leg in the heat of the moment. "I'm fine, don't worry Jin." Namjoon laughed lightly, surprised at how cool he was being.

"Did I miss anything important?" The other male asked worriedly, earning him another laugh and a hand slipped in his.

"Nothing important."

:0 We reached 2k reads already?? Yay!