At the Moment

Updates will be slower because my stupid school decided to put me in AP Human geography and I'm dyinggggg I'm sorry! I'll update as often as possible though!

"Y-Yoongi?" Jimin bit back a sob as he held onto Yoongi tightly, feeling his world come crashing down around him. Yoongi 's gun slipped out of his hands, and the sound of it hitting the floor jolted Jimin into action. Quickly taking off his jacket, he wrapped it around his leg to try and staunch the bleeding, desperately calling for help.

Hoseok came to his aid. Quickly bringing up the last complete first aide they had left. "Put pressure on his leg." He said firmly, getting out the supplies needed for stitches. Jimin nodded slightly, putting his weight on Yoongi's leg until the bleeding finally slowed. He told himself that he wouldn't cry. He wouldn't bother Yoongi or Hoseok. 

;:;:;:;

"I think he'll be fine for now. This is probably the worst time we could be attacked right now... Basically all our fighters are injured..." Hoseok sighed, washing the blood off his hands.

"Are you okay Hobi?" Jimin asked softly, holding Yoongi's hand. The other sighed again, feeling a minor pang in his chest. He had liked Jimin since middle school. A very long time, and wanted to tell him. He was just afraid of rejection, and by then, Yoongi had already told Jimin.

"I'm okay." He finally said. "It sucks being the only single one, but y'know... I guess I've got my pets. I hope Mochi's doing okay." Hoseok smiled bitterly, throwing the needles and bloody bandages away. Jimin let out a small laugh that squeezed his heart uncomfortably. 

"You named your hamster after the nickname Yoongi gave my cheeks?" He let out an innocent grin. Hoseok looked down at his hands, tinted red from the unwashed blood still there. "Yeah..." He wouldn't be the reason Jimin and Yoongi broke up. Of course he wouldn't tell Jimin the real reason. Hoseok cleared his throat. "I'll just, leave you two to yourselves." He mumbled before walking out.

"Wait!"

Jimin let go of Yoongi's hand for a moment and ran to Hoseok, before embracing him. Both of them staying like that for a bit. "Thank you. This means so much to me." Jimin whispered into Hoseok's chest. The boy's face was warm, but he appreciated the gesture as much as it hurt him. He ruffled the short boy's hair. "You're welcome. Now go take care of Yoongi." Jimin nodded before giving him a small peck on the cheek and ran off.

Hoseok forced out a weak smile before crawling inside a sleeping bag and sealing himself inside, before he started crying.

.-.-.-.

Taehyung woke up with empty arms, sleepily sitting up and glancing around. "Where's Jiminie...?" He stifled a yawn whiles stretching. Jungkook removed his hand from Taehyung's hair and smoothed it out. "He's taking care of Yoongi." 

"You know you still need to apologize to him?" Taehyung asked, poking Jungkook's cheek. He laughed when the other took his hand off his face and just held it. "I will." Jungkook promised. five hours left. They were close to being able to live in peace again. Well, as much peace as you could live in at the moment. 

"Do you think Jin is okay?" 

Jungkook looked down to see the crown of Taehyung's head, hair bouncing slightly as the other looked up at him. "Yeah. Him and Namjoon will be fine." He smiled, giving the other a small kiss on the nose.

Taehyung's body shut down temporarily, before snapping back to life as color rushed to his face. Letting out a small whine, he buried his head in the nearest safe zone. Which happened to be Jungkook's chest. At this point, Taehyung was too embarrassed to change spots so he just dug his head into the other's shirt further. 

Jungkook just laughed and played around with Taehyung's hair some more, letting the boy's soft breathing lull him into a sense of peace.

.-.-.-.

Namjoon felt really comfortable. He felt warm and at peace, as if he was basked in comfortable light. But of course, something had to interrupt him. This happened to be the feeling of cold air wooshing past his ear. Or... what had once been ear. The memories flooded back into his brain. 

Ah, so some of his ear was shot off. So much for going back safely. Where even was he? Namjoon opened his eyes and immediately shut them, the white light making him go blind. He could feel fabric, so he pressed his face forward and then opened his eyes, so it was easier for him to adjust to the light.

The fabric of the shirt was really soft. It smelled like lavender and vanilla, despite the predicament they were in. Namjoon tried to sit up, only to feel a hand slide down his side, sending warmth flooding throughout his body wherever the hand made contact. He twisted his head to see his position.

Namjoon was laying across two chair, his head had been resting against... his eyes traveled upwards. Jin's stomach? God... He had stuffed his face into Kim Seokjin's stomach?! Unable to stop the blush creeping up his cheeks, he stood up slowly as not to bother Jin, and stretched quietly. Once done, he refocused his attention back onto Jin.

The boy was sleeping quietly, head lulled onto his shoulder. One of his hands would have been on Namjoon's head, and the other on his stomach. Namjoon tried to bite back a smile, but a grin slowly made it's way onto his face. The other had stayed with him. He then noticed Jin shivering. Was he cold?

Another small smile made its way onto his face. Namjoon decided to wake the other up, it'd been about an hour since he checked a few seconds ago. So he walked silently towards the other, and placed his hand on Jin's cheek, stroking his thumb over it. His heart swelled when the other melted into his touch, slowly opening his eyes.

Jin stirred into consciousness to a warm hand on his cheek before opening his eyes. He glanced down to see his own legs. Where was Namjoon? "Namjoon!" He quickly stood up and head butted someone really hard, causing him to fall down onto the hard floor. 

"Ow... Namjoon?" Jin looked up with wide eyes to see the most handsome man he'd ever laid eyes on. Namjoon rushed over awkwardly, hurriedly extending his hand. "A-Are you okay? I'm really sorry I didn't mean for my head to be that close to yours-oomph!"

Jin launched himself up and threw his arms around Namjoon, who stumbled back a bit from the loss of balance. Namjoon wrapped his arms around the other once he regained his balance. Sighing, he buried his head in Jin's neck. He smiled to himself when he felt Jin's soft hands gently playing with his damaged ear.

"Is your leg alright?" Namjoon mumbled into Jin's neck, causing the other to shudder a bit. "I'm okay... Thanks for asking" Jin said. Namjoon nodded, content with the other's reply. Almost everyone was okay so far, except Yoongi but he expected him to be fine. Lucky for them, they hadn't faced anything major for a bit. Just seven hours left.

"It's one in the morning. Are you still tired?" Namjoon held Jin's shoulder at an arms length, peering at the bags under his eyes. The other shrugged, obviously still tired but he didn't say anything. "Alright you go take a nap."

Namjoon said no more as he dragged Jin by the hand towards the couch and pulled Jin under a blanket which he then draped over both of them. He was about to let Jin rest when he grabbed onto his sleeve.

"Are you tired?" 

"Nah, it's alright. I already slept. You sleep." He said softly, gently pushing the Jin's head onto a pillow. "Okay..." The other mumbled, before dozing off next to Namjoon.

Namjin uwu