00:00

Over 100 votes? And 999 views?!

yay! Thank you! \(*'▽`*)/

Jin felt as if his world was crashing from around him, suddenly feeling dizzy, he leaned forward only for Jimin to support him. "Jin-! It's alright I got you. It's okay..." Jimin reassured. Jin knew he was lying. They both did. With all the injuries everyone had been getting, they'd depleted their medical supplies at an alarming rate.

Furthermore, Jimin was probably trying to convince himself too. "Jimin..." Jin started emotionlessly. Jimin didn't like that. Jin usually only had that type of expression when he was about to rant or scold someone. So he stayed quiet and looked down, playing with his fingers.

"Listen Jimin. The ear is right next to the head, and Namjoon could possibly and probably will go deaf. If he looses too much blood, his hand eye coordination might be worse than it already is. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to try and keep Namjoon alive." Jin unintentionally snapped at Jimin.

Jimin knew better than to snap back, so he went and sat next to a dozing Taehyung and laid his head on his shoulder. Snapping him awake. "Jimin?" He asked groggily, ruffling his hair. Jimin didn't say anything and just wrapped Taehyung's arm around him, desperate for comfort. Sighing, the other pulled Jimin into a hug which the other gratefully leaned into. (uwu my Vmin heart)

Jimin eventually fell asleep on Taehyung's lap, who ended up leaning on Jungkook's shoulder. He was tempted to run his fingers through Taehyung's soft hair. Taehyung let out a small sigh in his sleep and Jungkook threw his restraints out the window and started playing with his hair, smiling to himself. The smile growing wider when Taehyung unconsciously leaned into his touch.

.-.-.-.

Jin limped into the first aide station, cursing at the pain in his leg, to see how much work Hoseok had done on Namjoon. Pushing aside the curtain, his heart sank to see Namjoon asleep and slumped over a chair. Jin understood why Hoseok didn't lay him down, since he might accidentally turn and hurt his ear more. 

Namjoon's ear was exposed, no longer bleeding but bits of blood were dotted along the outer portion of his ear. A part of it shot clean off, leaving some of his more inner ear exposed. But what could anyone have done? Put a bandage on it? Sighing sadly, Jin pulled up a seat next to Namjoon and held his hand.

He'd really done it now. There wasn't anything he could do other than offer as much comfort as possible. Namjoon mumbled something in his sleep, and Jin was there next to him instantly. Jin could've sworn he heard Namjoon mumble onions in his sleep. He stifled a giggle, before wondering aloud. "Is he hungry? Should I make something for him or stay..."

He honestly didn't know, but it wasn't like they had unlimited food. Well, no one ever did. He meant in this situation. Jin was seriously annoyed, be he shouldn't prioritize Namjoon's life over the other's lives. They were all equally important, not to mention Yoongi wasn't back yet. Huffing in annoyance, Jin settled in his seat more comfortably, taking the time to look at the features gracing Namjoon's face.

He trailed his eyes down Namjoon's face, eyes stopping where his heart should've been. Jin seriously had never seen anyone so handsome and charming. Aside from himself of course. But Namjoon genuinely sparked an interest in Jin. He was so kind and endearing, he'd never imagine that he'd actually fall for him though. He was a fool. Jin laughed to himself. A fool in love.

Namjoon had a small frown on his face that wouldn't seem to leave, and Jin wanted Namjoon to smile... Even if it was in his sleep. Hesitantly moving towards Namjoon, he pulled up another chair and propped Namjoon's leg on top of it. Then, he went to go sit in his seat comfortably, and held his breath as he gingerly took Namjoon's head, and placed it on his lap

"Good job Jin... If he wakes up you'll die from embarrassment... you've done it now. I can't move him back without waking him up just because... y'know. I kinda don't want to. Ahhh dang i- he's so cute." Jin silently freaked out, Namjoon had shifted his body and Jin had to adjust his head so he wouldn't hurt his ear, but he wrapped his arms around Jin's waist. Leaving the poor boy in a puddle of embarrassment and uwus. That didn't mean he wasn't enjoying this though... (see what you did der)

Jin smiled fondly at the sleeping boy, and resumed doing one of his favorite things. And with that, he proceeded to play with Namjoon's fingers. They stayed in blissful silence for a bit, before Jin started humming a song. It wasn't particularly famous. Just something he'd thought of in his free time. He had originally called it "Epiphany". Jin smiled to himself. Sounded like a word Namjoon would use. Maybe, Namjoon could write deeper lyrics for him with his large vocabulary.

For now, Jin was grateful for the time they had currently. So he decided to just soak in the moment and appreciate it as much as possible.

.-.-.-.

Yoongi's leg was killing him. Quite literally, actually. He could see his vision getting darker and foggier. The main thing that kept him going was the thought of Jimin. He would not leave him alone, especially at this time. Cursing to himself, he counted the bullets he had left. Five. Out of ten Namjoon had Given him.

Behind, he heard crashes and gunshots fired everywhere in random directions and intervals. Bogum wasn't that far behind. He knew that he was going to lead them right to his house either way, what's the point. They already knew because of that asshole Mia. The most he could do was limp home as fast as possible.

He was agonizingly slow. It was harder and harder to take the next step, but he wanted to live to see tomorrow. It was currently 11:45. Quickly calculating, Yoongi sighed. Only eight hours and fifteen minutes left. He was starting to wonder if his leg was infected or not because it hurt like Hell right now.

Based on his current pace, there was about fifteen minutes for him to reach his house at this rate. Bad. He was exposed and that was too long. Gritting his teeth through the pain, Yoongi started running. He ran and ran and ran.

Not before long, he stumbled and fell. Simultaneously, several people sprinted over to finish him off. Yoongi solved this by shooting them in the head. Shit. Only two bullets left. Giving up, he ignored everyone else around him and ran home.

He'd finally arrived in the driveway. Now there were three separate trails of blood on his yard and a rotting corpse. Yoongi wanted to pass out from exhaustion, but he forced his tired legs to move and warily fired a shot, too weak to even knock loud enough.

The door was slammed open, and Jimin walked out with a decent sized knife. "W-who's there! Wait- Yoongi? No, no, YOONGI! This can't be happening!" Jimin's eyes overflowed with tears as Yoongi's leg finally gave up on him. Dropping the knife, Jimin held his arms out and Yoongi crumpled into Jimin's warm embrace.

I got over a hundred votes! Thank you guys for always voting it means the world to me seeing that people like reading my trash ;w; BTW, I went back and reread the first chapter and it made me want to claw my eyes out so yeah-

THANK YOU! X3

now that I think of it I should've put 00:00 instead of Starry Night WelP

wattpad stop being an asshole and let me publish the damn chapter