47: dress shopping

"you have fun" harry kissed my lips gently after he finished tying my boot laces.
"i will. i love you" i hugged him after i stood up.  he kissed the top of my head before i headed out with luna.

zayna and i headed to shops and tried on endless dresses but nothing was right. I just kept sobbing about how i looked in each one and ended up calling harry in a panic.
"Hello m' darling, how're things?" He asked.
"Um...i cant do this" i cried. 
"W-what do you mean!?" He sounded terrified.
"I-i hate how i look in all of these dresses. I just...i dont want ti walk down the aisle and dissatisfy you or anything" i was sobbing so hard that people could literally hear me.
"Hey! You look fucking sexy and your partner is lucky to have you!" A random girl exclaimed.
"Yeah, you look banging! I'd even marry you!" Her friend responded.
"Sounds like you've made some friends" Harry chuckled.
"Uh...um..."

"Hey baby, you wont dissatisfy me or anything. I love the same girl i fell in love with two year's ago and shes gotten prettier everyday. I know that self love is complex and difficult so if you feel uncomfortable right now, just come home and go out another day. Maybe i'll even come with you"
"Um..." i let out a sniffle, feeling terrible. "I...guess..."
"Hey! You look leng as fuck what do you mean!?" The girls had come over now and were hyping me up.
"If he wont marry you, can i?"
"Uhh...i..." i didn't know how to reply.
"Bro your mans gonna drop dead when he sees you!"
"Yeah and even if he doesn't, fuck him because youre hot!" The other added. "You'll literally have a line of me wanting you!"
"Hey! You're mine!" Harry retorted. I hadn't realised I accidentally put him on speaker.
"You see!? He's gonna fucking love it. And even so, you're gonna feel like the baddest bitch ever!"

My lorde, this was eventful.

But anywho, i did make some cool friends AND get the dress of my fucking dreams.

I think.