1 - Bliss and Cross - After the party

Nikki
I awoke next to a girl, I can't remember anything from last night all I know is that there's a half naked girl next to me. I climb out of bed and make my way downstairs, I carefully walk through the bodies of my party guests. I notice they all stayed here, I don't think anyone went to their hotels last night. I scan the room to find Lexi but don't see her, I don't think anything of it and just make a pot of coffee. The first awake is Becky, she made her way over to me and practically stole my cup of coffee.

"You alright?"

"Got a banging headache, got any paracetamol?"

I chucked her a box from my cupboard and she quickly took two.

"Last night was awesome don't you think!!"

"Mmm Yeah, you had a really good night Nik!"

"What's that's supposed to mean?"

"Don't you remember!?"

"What?"

"You and Lexi last night, you guys were all over each other then you sneaked off to your bedroom."

My face flushed red as I looked down at me feet, Lexi is the half naked girl in my bed.

"Don't be embarrassed, we all know how much you guys like each other. Go talk to her and take her some coffee."

I smiled and Becky rubbed my arm reassuringly. I did what she said, before waking Lexi I carefully placed a blanket over her. I shook her lightly and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Morning Lexi, brought you some coffee."

"Nikki? Why am I naked?"

"Uhhh..."

"Nikki?"

"You slept with someone."

"Oh god who? I'm so sorry I did it in your bed, was it drew, dean, Ali?"

"Me."

She stopped speaking instantly and looked up at me, she had a strange look in her eyes and I can't quite tell if she's ashamed or mortified?

"Nikki..."

"Lexi...I know you think it was a mistake or your regretting it-."

She cut me off with a kiss, I let out a surprised yelp but quickly melted into the kiss.

"I'm not upset, I'm just shocked."

"Why are you shocked?"

"Nik you might not believe me but I've liked you for months, I told myself that nothing was gonna happen between us and I'm so shocked that it did. I didn't think you liked me like that."

"I've always liked you like that but I was scared."

"Don't be scared anymore."

She kissed me once more and I felt a buzz coursing through my veins, for the first time in months I can finally be with the one person I want to be with.

A/N: Hello! My one shots are going to vary in length, some being 1,000+ words and some being 100- words also some may be twoshots. But I hope you'll enjoy nonetheless! Also I'm still on a break but I will be returning soon!!