💎House Fire (Dream)💎

I sigh softly, tapping my foot while waiting for Clay to answer his front door

I sigh softly, tapping my foot while waiting for Clay to answer his front door. He's going to be....very....surprised to see me.

I think back on the events that led me to this point- TL;DR, my house was burning down, and my family went out the front exit and I went out the back and ran into the woods, got lost, and now I've been pronounced dead.

Yuuuup, I faked my own death on accident.

I sigh, knocking again, and when the door opens... I can't help but almost cry.

In front of me, Clay stands there, his face red and puffy. It takes him a moment to realize who I am, and when he does, his eyes widen in shock.

"...A-Am I hallucinating or dreaming???" He'd say, staring at me. I'd simply laugh.

"Nope, I'm right here. I'm not dead, Clay—" I barely get to finish my sentence before he tackles me into a hug.

"How are you alive?! A week after the house fire you were pronounced dead!" He'd yell, hugging me as if I could just disappear at any moment.

"Ah...well...I left out the back exit of my house and got lost in the woods, and they pronounced me dead....hehe." I'd laugh awkwardly, hugging him back.

"I've gotta tell George and Nick! Oh, and Darryl! They've all been—" he begins rambling on about how everyone reacted to me being pronounced dead as he drags me into the house.

I stop him as we reach his room. "Wait. I don't know if I wanna talk to anyone else yet- I'm kinda scared." I'd say, sighing and running a hand through my hair. He quickly turns to me, shocked- his shocked expression drops quickly however, and he hugs me.

"That's alright I'm just- so happy th-that you're..." as he hugs me, he'd begin breaking down. I quickly hug him back, feeling like I'm about to cry as well.

"Clay...do you wanna..cuddle? Or something like that? T-To cheer you up?" I'd say softly, trying my hardest to comfort him. He'd slowly nod, hugging me even tighter.

I'd smile softly, hugging him tighter in response, telling him everything is going to be okay.

"Please don't leave me....I love you." He'd mumble softly, hugging me as tight as he can without hurting me.

"I'd never leave you, Clay. I love you too." I'd whisper, smiling.

SORRY ITS SO SHORT- I HAD A WHOLE ONESHOT ALREADY WRITTEN BUT I SCRAPPED IT BECAuSe I dIDNT LiKe It—

but yes here is this, I hope it's okay lol, I may update more than once a day if I feel like it, but from now on expect at least one update everyday at 4!

Hope you enjoyed!

-Dannielle💕💫