💎More Cuddles! (Dream)💎

Part 2 of freaknumber1 's request!!! ALSO IM IN A CALL WITH MY BESTFRIEND AND SHES SINGING THAT STUPID "TOUR THE STATES" SONG AND I WANNA DIE. PLEASE NERF ME IM BEGGING YO—

 PLEASE NERF ME IM BEGGING YO—

"YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Me, Bad, George, and Sapnap would yell. Clay had just won a manhunt again, absolutely destroying the four of us.

And this time it was a 4v1 fight- How the HELL did he win???

"What the hell, Dream." George would say, groaning.

"Language- but yeah, how did you do that? I thought you only had fire res!" Bad would sigh,  taking a sip of water.

"I drank the fire res. first, then while I was on the tower I drank strength and regen." He'd say laughing.

"That's bullshit. Sorry Bad." I'd say quickly, groaning and instantly getting yelled at by Bad.

After a few minutes of us just discussing our strats and the manhunt, we all got off the call. I'd instantly get up, stretching and then walking into Clay's recording room. As I walked in, he looked up and faintly smirked.

"I can't believe you- we had such a good plan and you just... completely destroyed us. I can't- how." I'd say, groaning and walking over, lazily draping my arms around his shoulders and putting my chin on his head as he puts down his drink. He lifts up one of his hands and runs his fingers through my hair as we sit in a comfortable silence.

I'd place a soft kiss to the top of his head before standing up.

"I'll let you get to editing, hun." I'd say softly, smiling at Clay- only for him to instantly pout.

"I don't wanna edit though- can we just cuddle for a bit?" He'd say, pleading with puppy dog eyes. I'd snicker and playfully roll my eyes, then hold out a hand for him to take. He'd quickly take my hand and stand up, dragging me to our bedroom. He'd instantly pull me down onto the bed, quickly pulling the blanket over us.

I'd smile at the warmth coming from him as he settles one arm underneath me, and drapes the other on top of me. I'd quickly wrap both my arms around his neck and put my forehead against his, smiling at him.

He'd give me a warm smile, quickly placing a gentle kiss upon my lips, then closing his eyes, pulling me closer.

I'd sigh softly, feeling his heartbeat slow into a calm, steady pace, as he falls asleep. I quickly allow my own heartbeat to match his, coming down from the adrenaline from the manhunt, and falling asleep in his arms.

AAAAAAA CUDDLING AS A CONCEPT IS SO 🥺🥺 BUT IDK IF I WRITE IT THAT WELLL AJDNANDNAJ

ok up next is a bit of jealous fundy and then some Yandere stuff ;))

Hope you enjoyed! Have a lovely day you degenerates! (yes from now on I'm calling you guys degenerates)

-Dannielle💕💫