✨last choice (Tubbo)✨

TWO ONESHOTS IN ONE DAY?? ITS MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK!!

request from thecrystaltechno

hope you enjoy lol

You hum softly as you work on rebuilding your house-- in the war it had been partially burned down, and now that you had won your independence, you wanted to build a stash of OP supplies under the house, in case a new war was started

You hum softly as you work on rebuilding your house-- in the war it had been partially burned down, and now that you had won your independence, you wanted to build a stash of OP supplies under the house, in case a new war was started. You had only joined the war because you didn't like Sapnap because he killed your pets-- you were just in it for revenge, but then you accidentally got emotionally attached to the nation. It was fine, you suppose-- you weren't really friends with anyone in the nation, in fact you were pretty sure Tommy hated you. During the war, both Tubbo and Tommy suspected that you were a traitor because before Sapnap killed your pets, you were like a little sister to Dream. It ended up being Eret who was the traitor, but since you had been friends with him that made you more suspicious. The only way you got them off your back was by sacrificing some of your extremely valuable god-apples to save Tommy's life after the duel. However he was salty that you of all people saved him. There was one person who was pretty nice to you though, and that was Tubbo. The two of you shared a love for bees, however you rarely got the chance to talk during the war.

You sighed as you built up the walls of your house, humming peacefully until someone called your name. You turn around, glancing at who called your name, and becoming very confused when you saw Tubbo running towards you with a bunch of flowers in his arms. As he got up next to you, he smiled at you quickly and was seemingly very excited.

"Hey, (y/n)!" He says, bouncing up and down in excitement. You simply awkwardly wave. "So, I know we aren't that close, but I know you like bees, and I'm making a bee farm! Everyone else is too busy to help me, so I thought you'd be interested??" He hums out with a smile. You stare at him for a moment, before playfully rolling your eyes.

"Great to know I'm the last option." You jokingly scoff out, and Tubbo seemingly panics and goes to apologize- but you cut him off. "But! I will accept, and help you make a bee farm? How big are we thinking of making it?" You hum out, grabbing your sword from the ground and putting it in it's holder on your belt. Tubbo happily grabs your hand and drags you off towards the woods.

"I'm thinking we make it really big- but make sure nobody finds it!! We can't let Sapnap get to it." He cheerfully replies, dragging you into the forest off from L'manburg.

You hum as you set up the large glass dome, watching as Tubbo rounds up bees with a handful of flowers. The second you place the last piece of glass, you clap to get Tubbo's attention.

"It's ready! I'll go get the hives and campfires." You call out, walking past Tubbo and patting him on the back with a smile.

You smile and laugh happily as you watch the bees float around inside the large glass dome, going in and out of the hives. Both you and Tubbo stare into the bee farm with wonder and pure happiness.

"Huh.. I think Tommy is wrong about you." Tubbo says quickly with a smile, looking over at you. You turn to him as well and tilt your head.

"Whaddya mean?"

"Well, Tommy doesn't like you. He thinks you're kinda mean...but you aren't! You're really nice. I'm glad that I asked you to help me." Tubbo hums out with a smile. You snicker.

"Even though I was your last choice?"

"Even though you were my last choice!" He happily shouts, before turning back to watch the bees.

Bonus (angst ahha)

You twiddle your thumbs, watching Tubbo's speech from afar. You weren't a part of Pogtopia or Manburg, you had instead built a house near the bee farm and let Tubbo come by every once in a while to fill you in on what's been happening. Admittedly you had been zoning out for a while, but you finally zone back in as you hear a sentence that you recognized as a "warning phrase". Tubbo had told you to run when you heard it, so you slowly stood up and backed away a bit, curious as to where it was going-- until you noticed that Tubbo was being trapped in a box of concrete.

"TUBBO!!" You shouted, hearing someone else shout it as well, as you raced to the stage and pushed Quackity out of the way to get to your injured best friend.

"Hey, Tubbo...Today Tommy and I finally got along for once! I mean, we were just both fighting Techno, but at least we got along a little bit." You'd hum out, sitting next to a familiar smooth gravestone inside the bee farm. "I think you'd be proud. Wilbur is still trying to blow up Manburg, and Dream told us we have a spy in our midst. I'm...scared."

You sigh, feeling tears prick the corners of your eyes- before a bee floats over to you, and flies in front of you face, before cozying up next to you. You freeze, before smiling and hugging the bee. You sighed, gently holding the bee.

"What do I do, Tubbo..."

BAHHA THIS WAS GONNA BE FLUFFY AND WHOLESOME BUT THEN I GOT BORED AND I DECIDED TO MAKE ANGSTy, SORRRRRY

okay hope you enjoyed bye

-Dannielle☁️💎