✨Since I Saw Vienna (Tommy+Tubbo)✨

not an x reader

tw// suicide

The fancy presidential suit you've had for 2 years, adorned with metals of all your victories

Tubbo lets out a soft sigh and he ties his bright red tie, taken from Schlatt's corpse before he was buried 2 years ago. He reaches over and grabs a few metals that he earned from all of the wars he had participated in before he became president, and a symbol of peace. He hooks them onto the jacket of his suit, before adjusting it and getting ready to leave for the day-- it was a big day, so he had to make sure that he looked professional for his meeting with Dream.

Is nothing on my trench coat I got from Wilbur when we were 16

The blonde boy huffs, putting on the large trench coat. When Wil had brought it to Tommy 2 years ago, it was too large and the sleeves were too long. Now the coat fit and comfortably wrapped around Tommy, protecting him from the unusually cold weather-- despite Wilbur saying it was supposed to be 15°C.

My boots are from Techno, my backpack's from dad.

Tommy sits on his messy bed, grabbing the only pair of nice boots he had-- they were a little bit big on him, and not really his style-- but he had lost his shoes when he arrived on this island after his exile, and Techno was kind enough to give him a pair of boots. After he laces them and stands up, he grabs his backpack and swings it over his shoulder- laughing quietly to himself as he remembers the first time he put the bag on. Phil had come to visit his two sons, and had given them a bunch of supplies hidden in this bag so that Dream wouldn't get mad at him.

I'm not a man of substance so I'll pretend to be a wanderer,

Tommy turns and glances at the huge map pinned on the wall of his home he had built a year into his exile. He had explored everywhere on the huge map that almost took up an entire wall in the two years, wandering to try and find any way to get home.

Wondering,

He pauses for a moment-- thinking.

Would his exile ever be over?

And thats when he finally realized. It would never be over-- he had been exiled for two years, and Dream hadn't visited him at all in the last few months. In fact- nobody had visited him. And he had been completely alone, as Ghostbur left for L'manburg 3 weeks ago and hadn't come back yet.

He realized.

He was completely alone now-- even if he could go back to L'manburg, he'd still be alone.

He thinks for a moment, before shaking his head and making his choice.

Leaving ascetic belongings in campsites and abandoned villages.

He leaves most of his stuff, choosing to bring only his old green bandana and the compass Ghostbur had given him 2 years ago. He leaves his house and begins heading to the nether portal.

This island's my home, L'manburg's my target. If I keep on moving, never lose sight of it.

He walks through the portal, walking down the path.

Treating my memory of you like a fire,

He sighs, holding the compass named "Your Tubbo" and stares at it for a moment.

Let it burn out, don't fight it,

As he walks on the path, he throws the compass off the edge and into the lava without looking back.

And try to move on.

It's been 2 years since I saw L'manburg

He hums, walking towards the L'manburg portal-- stopping when he sees three familiar figures.

A bandage and a fake smile slapped across my face

"Tommy!" A familiar brunette shouts, the only thing different about him being his height- everything else was the same, even down to the hair style.

Tommy forces a smile as he watches Tubbo run towards him, Dream and Ghostbur slowly walking behind Tubbo.

Tubbo grabs Tommy and pulls him into a hug, and Tommy laughs dryly, but doesn't hug back. Tubbo eventually lets go, and when he does, Tommy steps back— letting his smile fall.

"You exiled me."

"I- I'm sorry. That was probably the biggest mistake of my life...." Tubbo mutters, stepping back and frowning at Tommy.

Tommy sighs, sitting down on the edge of the path, dangling his feet above the lava lake.

I'll take off these old boots when I am ready.

Tubbo begins to ramble out apologies as Dream and Ghostbur watch Tommy take off the large boots, sitting them next to him, before Tommy stands up.

"I'm so sorry, I should've listened to you guys, I'm sorr—"

"Tubbo."

Tommy cuts Tubbo off, turning to look at his best friend.

"I forgive you." Tommy says with a genuine smile, before stepping off the edge.

"TOMMY!"

And I'll place down my roots when I am dead.

Thats all im doing lol no rest of the song

-Dannielle☁️💎