💎Dinner(Wilbur Soot)💎

YES POG WILBUR FLUFF!!! And 3/3 requests for you, _Noxya_ !!! I hope you enjoy this one!!!!

In this oneshot the reader is chubby btw!!! I don't describe the reader much so like, it might not be clear?? I also gave them body issues (wasnt in the request) because i personally have some really bad body issues, so it was just easy for me to write, since i always write what i know best! But just remember that no matter what you're beautiful, no matter what your mind might tell you!!! 💛💛💛

There's something beautiful about confidence- it's a wonderful thing. When you have confidence, you can do amazing things.

However, you were never confident. You had been bullied throughout middle school and high school, mainly for your appearance and weight. Ever since then you had always disliked your appearance and wished you could change how you looked. But, that had changed after you met Wilbur.

There was still the nagging voice in the back of your head, but you never indulged those thoughts thanks to Wilbur. He always made sure that you knew how beautiful you were, inside and out. He never knew about your self-esteem issues, but he was generally the kind of guy who complimented you any chance he got. You never felt less than perfect when you were with him. You were able to become confident enough to begin wearing clothes you'd never think you'd look good in before- and thanks to Wilbur you could feel genuinely beautiful in them.

He loved you, and you loved him. It was honestly very sweet- and thus you two getting together was inevitable.

You'd sigh as you threw on a simple and plain casual outfit, getting ready to go to the store to get stuff for dinner. You'd tense up when you felt arms around your waist, then quickly realized who it was and calmed down.

"Hey, Wilbur." You'd say calmly, moving one your hands behind you and finding his head, quickly running your fingers through his hair in peaceful silence. He'd bury his head into your neck, letting out a soft hum. You'd smile, scratting his scalp as he hums into your neck, removing one of his hands from your waist and holding your hand.

You'd take your hand out of his hair, and untangle your fingers. You'd turn around and put both hands on his cheeks, quickly pecking him on his lips. He'd pout at the short kiss, so you'd quickly lean in and kiss him for a little while longer. You'd pull away after a few seconds, playfully rolling your eyes.

"Dork." You'd say plainly, fluffing up his hair.

"Are you calling me a dork for loving you and wanting kisses?" He'd say, feigning hurt. You'd scoff playfully, flicking his nose.

"Yup." You'd say, causing him to jokingly roll his eyes, and give you a small kiss on your nose. You'd smile softly, then pull yourself away from him.