✨Vent. (Sleepy Bois Inc)✨

WOOOAAAAHHH SBI FAMILY DYNAMIC VENT?!?

so I had a panic attack the other day because this guy who's 3 years older than me hit me up- basically we used to be friends 2 years ago but he was creepy so I stopped talking to him but never blocked him, and like 2 days ago he dm'd me to ask if I was single and I lied and said "no" and so he spammed me with all my triggers and phobias!! Pog. I'm fine now, he is blocked, and hopefully he fucks off! But I wrote this during my panic attack while I was still crying- originally it was just...me. It wasn't an x reader, it was a self-insert- but I realized the comfort might help some other people, so I changed it to be gender neutral and made it an x reader.

So for context: in this oneshot you're a sibling!! Wooo!! You're the youngest at 15, Tommy is 16, Wilbur is 18, and Techno is 20! And then Phil is (obviously) the dad. And it's comfort shit!! Wooo!!!

I feel like those three would make great siblings idk- also don't be weird in the comments please this is platonic (OB VIOU S L Y.)

ok let's go!!! Wooooooo!!! (Comment on any mistakes because I may have missed them while editing this—)

ALSO ITS KINDA ANGSTY AND SAD AT THE BEGINNING? Sorry if it's not an accurate representation of panic attacks to you, I was mainly basing it off of my own panic attacks.

I'd roll my eyes as my hair was ruffled and messed up by one of my older brothers.

"Uuuugh, fuck offffffffff Tomathy!" I'd jokingly whine, trying to push his hand off my head as he laughs.

"Alright Tommy, that's enough." The oldest of my brothers, Techno, says with an unimpressed look as he drags Tommy towards his their rooms down the hall. Tommy simply rolls his eyes and huffs.

"I'm gonna beat you at PVP this time, big man!" He'd half shouts, splitting off from Techno and going to his own room.

"Mhm, sure you will. And don't swear so much, (y/n)!" Techno calls out, rolling his eyes. I'd scoff.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever blood god!" I'd shout, huffing as I walked into my own room. As I walked in, I'd faintly hear the strumming of Wilbur's guitar from the room next to me. Along with a....frantic series of discord pings?

No, those are coming from in my room.

I'd raise an eyebrow and glance at my phone, from which the pings were coming from.

Eh, it's probably Ace just spamming me.

Wait, Ace would've texted me if they needed something, and why spam me for so long??

I'd quickly then remember what happened before I went downstairs and had dinner with the family.

Oh right- James messaged me for the first time in 2 years to hit me up....