✨Comfort (Tubbo)✨

HI BEFORE WE START- NEW THING- all platonic chapters will have instead of 💎 in the titles ;0 OK POG

WOAAAAAAAH imagine writing a platonic tubbo fluff during school??

anyways i am * mad * because I just watched my ex boyfriend default dance at my favorite teacher >;0

im gonna kill a man

ok requested by @wEEeEeeeEwOOoOoOoo , thanks my dude :flushed:

love y'all, hope you enjoyed <3

You softly open the door to your house, a small cabin on the outskirts of Manburg

You softly open the door to your house, a small cabin on the outskirts of Manburg. You had built it after the L'Manburg Revolution at the very outskirts of the land you had at the time, and you made it so the front barely peaked out of the woods. You knew for a fact that somewhere in the woods behind you was where Wilbur and Tommy were hiding out, but you couldn't find them- and you certainly had looked for them. You didn't care for Schlatt honestly, you just wanted things to go back to how they were before.

You desperately wanted to be able to just sit down and laugh with Fundy, Wilbur, Tommy, Niki, Manifold, and Tubbo.

Ah yes, Tubbo, and Tommy. Your closest friends- they were like older brothers to you, as you had known the duo since you were 4 and they were 6. You had never argued before, until recently.

Which brings us back to why you were at your house- you had just fled from a huge argument between yourself, Schlatt, and Tubbo. Schlatt had ordered Tubbo to tear down the walls, and he had done it willingly, and you had screamed at the two of them for it. It ended with Schlatt smacking you upside the head and ordering you to go home for the day, and being a small 14 year old you were terrified of Schlatt and did what he asked.

After you closed the front door to your house, you instantly turned to your end-chest, shoving your sword and armor in it with a huff. You'd then reach in, pulling out a familiar plushie and a music disc. The plushie was a medium, soft plush of a bee that Tubbo had gotten you on your 10th birthday, and you had kept it in your end-chest since, unless you needed comfort. You'd walk towards your bed, hugging the plushie closer to yourself as you choke out a sob. You usually tried to keep a happy exterior no matter the situation to comfort others, especially after the L'Manburg Revolution- you weren't the strongest, so you typically were just there for moral support. But because of that, you never really expressed your true feelings to anyone besides Tubbo and Tommy. They were the only ones you trusted enough to vent to, as they both were like older brothers. As you reached your bed, you threw the bee onto the bed and took the familiar disc with a black middle stripe and dropped it into a jukebox next to your bed, instantly hearing the jazzy recorder beat of Stal play.

You'd flop face first onto the bed and hold the bee plush closer to yourself, getting lost in thought again.

The disc that was playing was your disc, similar to Tommy's discs. You had also almost started a war over them, but Tommy came in and rescued you- Dream had tried to steal your disc, and you almost fought the adult with your bare hands. Tommy basically picked you up and slung you over his shoulder and walked away. The disc was originally a gift from Tommy after he had gotten his own discs. He didn't want you to feel left out so he gave you an extra copy of Stal he had found, and you had cherished it since.

You really just wanted to see Tommy again at this point.

You zoned back in, grabbing you blanket and turning around to sit up-- however you'd drop said blanket and stare in shock at the door.

"Hey....Can I come in?" You'd stare at the British brunette who was standing in the doorway, before huffing and grabbing the blanket again.

"Go away, Tubbo." You'd spit out, sitting down on the bed and instantly burritoing yourself.

"...But you're sad." He'd quickly say with a slight pout, and you'd roll your eyes and cover your head with the blanket.

" Go. Away." You'd grumble, holding the bee plushie closer to yourself. Tubbo would hesitate for a moment.

"No."

"What?? Yes! Go away!!" You'd shout, burrowing into the blanket even more.

"Nope." He'd say, almost happily.

"YES!" You'd scream, shutting your eyes and wiping away the tears.

"N....yes." He barely even had a chance to finish before you'd instinctively reply.

"NO!" You'd shout, huffing.

"Alright, thanks!" Tubbo would say cheerfully. It took you a moment to process what just happened, before you'd groan in annoyance. You'd peak your head out of the blanket and glaring at Tubbo, who was standing in the middle of your room, holding his arms out.

You'd feel yourself begin to tear up again, and you'd drop the blanket and run to hug Tubbo. He'd wrap his arms around you in a comforting hug, and you'd burrow your face into his chest and sob, wetting his shirt. Without a moment of hesitation, he'd comfortingly pat your head.

"Hey, listen to me- we'll figure this out, okay? We'll get Tommy back." He'd whisper happily, and you'd sob harder, and he'd continue. "Just let it all out- let me be the one to comfort you this time."

"We'll find Tommy, and....and we'll help him and Wilbur get back L'Manburg." He'd whisper, and you'd feel him begin to sob as well. You'd hug him harder, the two of you sobbing in a tight hug.

"Y..Yeah. We'll find Tommy." You'd whisper.

"Yeah." He'd respond, not sure if he believed you or himself. You weren't sure either.

But goddammit, you would try. Schlatt would pay, even if it was the last thing you did.

WOAHHHH PART 2 MAYBBBBBBE???? anyways im writing this in the middle of history while he's talking about the federalist papers, but I already know all this because im a musical nerd

anyways POG tubbo comfort fluff!!!!!!!! :D

tubbo fluff gives me life ngl, BTW SORRY IF HES OUT OF CHARACTER HHHHHGNHGGHRGN

gosh i love writing 4 stories at once, so expect the next chapter to be either a Wilbur fluff, a Wilbur angst, or a Fundy angst--- SORRY AB SO MUCH ANGST MOST OF MY REQUESTS ARE ANGSTTYYY D:

i feel like technoblade playing among us-- "I JUST WANNA BE A GOOD GUY"

anyways hope you enjoyed lol thanks for requesting <3

-Dannielle💕💫