💎Pining (Punz)💎

MAMA MIA, HERE I GO AGAIN
yeah sorry it took so long, I couldn't get inspiration and I just started school

Anyways I struggled a lot with this oneshot, so I hope it's good lmao- enjoy nerds

Request from looneyloserx SORRY IF ITS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED- I'm just better at writing this au than actual irl lmao

Minecraft AU! Pog!

"OI BLONDIE, TO YOUR LEFT!" You would quickly shout, ducking behind a barrier of cobblestone

"OI BLONDIE, TO YOUR LEFT!" You would quickly shout, ducking behind a barrier of cobblestone. Within a second you watch as Punz narrowly dodged an arrow from Tommy, and he scrambled to run next you and also duck behind the barrier. A few feet away, behind another barrier, was the other three SMP men- George, Sapnap, and Dream. You glance at Dream, raising an eyebrow and holding up your crossbow.

He nods, and you begin loading it and getting ready to fire back at the L'manburg soldiers. As you load the crossbow, you get a look of concern from Punz.

"Are you seriously already fighting back? You're already injured quite a bit, and on low health." He says slowly, as he put a hand on your shoulder and gave you a soft smile. You would quickly nod, a confident smirk placing itself on your face.

Punz would not lie- that smirk of yours both scared him and made him flustered beyond belief.

"Trust me, Punz. I trained for like....four-hundred years with techno." You said in a joking manner, trying to lighten the mood as you finish loading your crossbow. You slowly turned around as to not make too much noise/movement that the enemies could hear/see, and you then check to see if they're looking at you. Almost all of the l'manburg men were targeting Dream, and the only one looking at you and Punz was Eret- you were safe to shoot. You got ready to release the arrow and shoot one of the revolutionists, specifically Tubbo.

But, neither you or Punz saw it coming when Tommy noticed you out of the corner of his eyes, and he whipped around and shot you.

Directly in the abdomen.

"SHIT-" Punz shouts, instantly moving over and pulling you into him. You whimper in pain, pawing at the arrow in your gut in a disparate attempt to get it out with the least amount of pain. However, you stop instantly as Punz whispers in your ear.

"Stop- don't pull it out, you'll loose more hearts." He whispers softly in your ear, grabbing both of your hands and stopping you from pulling the arrow out. Your face flushed at how close he is, and you quickly stop all movement. He turns and grabs his bag and pulls a golden apple out of it, quickly handing it to you and you take a bite, almost instantly feeling better as your hearts regenerate. You sigh in relief, leaning back into the touch of the now very flustered Punz. You both sit like that for a moment, but are interrupted by Dream whispering.

"Punz, (y/n), we're going to retreat." Dream would whisper quickly, earning a nod from George and a look of confusion from Punz and yourself.

"Why? We have them outgunned, outmanned-" You started, instantly cut off by Sapnap.