💎not poggers might sob (JSchlatt)💎

TW// the word wh*re

Jmoney scares me

i changed the ending a bjt from the request jm sorry iw anted cusdles

short lol

requested by kelaloni

"JSCHLATT YOU ABsOLUTE CUCK

"JSCHLATT YOU ABsOLUTE CUCK." You scream with a huff, chasing your chaotic boyfriend around on the DreamSMP with a netherite sword.

"FUCK OFF BROAD, IM NOT GIVING IT BACK!!"

"THATS MY BEST SET OF ARMOR BITCH BOY!"

"AND NOW ITS MY BEST SET OF ARMOR, BITCH."

You groan, taking out your cross bow and one hitting Schlatt, running over and stealing your stuff back.

"Why didn't you put on the armor after you stole it, idiot?" You huff out, crossing your arms.

"Well, I didn't want it to get hurt, whore." He replies with scoff, continuing before you can say anything else. "I'm gonna go talk to Mr Fat Ass, see ya."

You're silent as he leaves the call- because surprisingly enough, him calling you a whore actually kinda hurt. You quickly go to the in game chat saying you're gonna head off for the night, before leaving the server and shutting down minecraft.

"I think thats all for tonights stream." You'd mutter, sighing as you read out the last few donations and subs, before ending the stream and raiding Big Q.

You stand up, wiping your eyes as you feel yourself begin to tear up— the familiar self hating thoughts coming back to haunt you once again. You knew Schlatt was just fucking around and it was a bit, but your mind wouldn't believe that and kept telling you he was serious- and thinking like that made you guilty because you know he'd never be like that, but feeling guilty only made you feel worse, and it all ended in a spiral of self hatred.

You sigh and hop into your DMs, looking for someone who you knew was online and not streaming.

Tommy's streaming...

Phil's streaming...

Big Q's streaming...

Wilbur is online.

You quickly open your DMs with Wilbur.

———

.(Y/N)
hey wolba

.wolbasööt
hey goat wife

.(Y/N)
s t o p.

.wolbasööt
eh fair enough- what do you need?

.(Y/N)
schlatt called me a whore as a bit and i think im about to start sobbing

.wolbasööt
whaaat.
i can go knock some sense into him if you want

.(Y/N)
no, im fine. thank you though
mr wolba sööt
i just need advice or something idk

.wolbasööt
idk it may not be much help but id go lay down? maybe try to sleep for a bit. it may calm you down

.(Y/N)
yeah, that sounds like a good idea.
thank you egirl simp

.wolbasööt
no problem furry simp

.(Y/N)
:middle_finger:

.wolbasööt
:middle_finger:

———

You sigh as you listen to Wilbur and head towards the bedroom, flopping onto the bed and under the covers, trying to not sob.

After maybe 10 minutes the bedroom door creaks open again, and you turn towards the door with a hum, seeing Schlatt standing there with a guilty look.

"Alex's chat was spamming that I made you upset- did I really, or are the stans at it again?" He hums out, walking over to the bed and sitting on the end of it- comfortingly rubbing your leg.

"You did kinda upset me when you called me a whore." You mutter into the blanket, avoiding eye contact thanks to a feeling of guilt. Schlatt simply sighs and kicks off his shoes, scooting back on the bed and laying down next to you- spooning you.

"Those thoughts again?" He whispers, and you nod while leaning into his touch. He simply hums and kisses you on the cheek. "I'm sorry baby. If I ever upset you again, don't be afraid to tell me and I'll drop whatever I'm doing to come cuddle you. I love you, babe." He hums out, and you turn around and wrap your arms around him, burying your head into his chest.

"I love you more."

"...I love you even more."

"I love yo—"

Schlatt sighs playfully.

"I love you baby, but we aren't doing that." He huffs out and kisses the top of your head, and you simply giggle and hug him tighter, afterwards feeling yourself slowly drift into sleep.

"Wait did you go to fucking Wilbur for comfort after I upset you?" Schlatt quickly says, and you open your eyes and look up, realizing his phone is behind your head and he's looking at it while cuddling you.

"Uhhh. Yes?" You hum out, and Schlatt huffs, pulling you closer to him.

"I'm about to initiate this war early."

"....Are you jealous, J-Money?" You hum out, receiving a scoff from him.

"No, never. I'd never be jealous, especially not of Wilbur." He instantly replies, and you raise and eyebrow. "....Just go back to bed, baby."

mmmmschlatt cuddles.....tœll man cuddles.....mmmm

also how schlatt is supposed to know you went to wilbur is that wilbur yelled at him thru discord dms lol- we love a protective older brother wilb

-Dannielle☁️💎