✨Training! (Tubbo)✨

Tubbo moment.

I STARTED WRITING THIS IN SCHOOL YESTERDAY SO IF TOMMY IS OUT OF CHARACTER AT THE BEGINNING THATS WHY LMAOOO

Request from Snivelingbear  I HOPE ITS FLUFFY ENOUGH FOR YOU AAAAAA—

Sorry it's short hhgghrggg

ok here we go (ALSO DONT BE WEIRD IN THE COMMENTS HE IS A MINOR. A M I N O R.)

(and btw this is just platonic, I'm sowwey—)

Your breathing is uneven and frantic as you run and slash at Tommy with your sword, trying your hardest to hit the blonde

Your breathing is uneven and frantic as you run and slash at Tommy with your sword, trying your hardest to hit the blonde. He wasn't fighting back, just laughing and yelling at you.

"You're so bad!" Tommy shouts, laughing as he dodged each swing of your sword.

"Shush!" You'd shout, slashing at him again. You were good with the bow and axes, just not swords, so you were training with the right-hand-man himself.

"This isn't fair! You're just dodging, this isn't helping!!" You'd shout, huffing and swinging the sword at him again, just barely missing as he jumps back. He laughs hysterically as you throw the sword on the ground, annoyed beyond belief.

"Hey, don't give up! That was hilarious!" He'd shout, still cackling. You'd narrow your eyes and glare at him, walking over to his dirt shack and grabbing your stuff from the enderchest. You quickly put your shield on your back, and your axe in the holster on your hip. Tommy walks in behind you, still laughing. The second he walks past you to get to the chest, you smack him in the back of the head.

"HEY! What was that for?" He'd shout, huffing. You roll your eyes, turning on your heel to leave- but stop dead in your tracks and turn back around to Tommy.

"Hey, wheres Tubbo? I was supposed to hang out with him toda-" You begin, then open up your chat when you get a notification.

Tubbo_ was slain by Sapnap
Tubbo_: why
Sapnap: lol
The_Eret: f

You rolled your eyes at the messages and quickly grabbed your bag, heading towards Tubbo's house.

"Hey- we aren't finished training-- HEY--" You'd ignore Tommy as you walked away, ignoring his swearing and screaming.

As you arrive at the brunette's base, you check your chat again.

Tubbo_ was slain by Sapnap
Tubbo_ hit the ground too hard
Tubbo_ was slain by Sapnap
Tubbo_: why???
Sapnap: because nobody stopped me

You rolled your eyes, and about 5 minutes later you checked the chat again after... "doing some stuff."

Sapnap was slain by (y/u)
Sapnap: rude
Sapnap: can I have my stuff back
(y/u): yeah sure I'll come over to your house to give you it
Sapnap: thanks
Sapnap was slain by (y/u)
Sapnap: HELP
Sapnap was slain by (y/u)
The_Eret: wow
Purpled: ???
Fundy: nice, the child has started uprising
Sapnap was slain by (y/u)
Tommyinnit: POG

You snickered as you read the most recent message from Tommy, then left Sapnap's house and started going back to Tubbo's house. As soon as you got close, you heard yelling from inside- frantic rambling, and faint responses.

"Oh god Tommy is in there." You mutter, taking off your armor and putting it into your bag with a sigh. You quickly stepped into Tubbo's base, sighing as you almost instantly saw Tommy yelling. You couldn't understand what he was rambling about, just that he was very loud, as per usual. You sigh softly and walk up to the two, crossing your arms and clearing your throat. Within a second Tubbo's attention is off Tommy and on you- the brunette in question gives you a soft smile and waves. Tommy quickly notices the shift of attention, and pauses his rambling to look at you for a second, before beginning to yell at Tubbo again. You silently stared at Tommy, very clearly waiting for him to shut up.

After another minute of Tommy yelling, with you only being able to understand a few words, Tommy finally shut up. You sigh, rolling your eyes.

"What were you yelling about, Tommy?" You grumbled impatiently, crossing your arms. He narrows his eyes at you, then groans.

"Did you not catch any of what I said?? Tubbo is being a bitch boy! You were supposed to train with me today, and Tubbo knew!" You roll your eyes and smack Tommy upside the head again, huffing. He begins shouting again, and in response Tubbo bonks Tommy with a pickaxe. "OW, WHAT THE FUCK TUBBO??" The blonde shouts instantly, huffing.

You snicker at Tubbo, and walk behind Tommy and begin pushing him out of the base, despite his protests. After a minute of arguing between the two of you, he finally gets out. The second he was far enough away to hear the two of you, you turn to Tubbo with a smirk.

"Why were you being a bittttchhh booyyyy?" You hum out with a smirk. Tubbo playfully rolls his eyes and sticks his tongue out at you in response. The two of you laugh and you quickly go ahead and lean against the wall, the two of you talking for a bit. Suddenly, Tubbo stops speaking for a moment- thinking. You stay quite, just watching him think- then suddenly he gasps with a excited expression.

"Do you wanna go help me with the bee farm?!" He'd shout, a sweet and soft smile on his face. You smile softly, simply admiring the brunette's expression of pure, wholesome excitement.

"I'd love to, Tubbo!" You say with a smile, booping the brunette on his nose, a dorky smile on your face. He'd nod and smile, and grab your wrist, dragging you in the direction of his precious bee farm.

"Let's go!"

🥺 thank you so much for requesting this dude I'm- I had a lot of fun writing this AAAAAA- (also sorry if you wanted romantic I'm just- not entirely comfy with writing that right now ;//)

btw no I'm not doing the requests in order, I'm just doing whatever I have the inspiration for lmaoo

OKAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED NEXT UP IS *probably* EITHER SOME ERET ANGST ORRR YANDERE FUNDY 😳

OKAY STAY SAFE NERDS >:D

-Dannielle💕💫