✨another vent lol (Dream SMP)✨

I can't explain this one, I don't feel comfy saying what happened. (Don't worry it's nothing too bad, I'm just really upset and don't wanna talk about it)

the actual problem has nothing to do with this oneshot lol, I just had the idea and it was short and easy to write so I thought it'd be fun

Songfic of a song from tiktok by @/theloraxpg58

Minecraft au- based off the whole manburg and pogtopia streams. and the reader is british in this

 and the reader is british in this

I'm the court jestyr,

I'd laugh hysterically as the egg slowly slides down the face of the new president, Jschlatt.

I'd slow my laughter down into a giggle, and quickly notice that he wasn't laughing.

Good.

"Jeez, why the long face? Aren't you egg-cited?" I'd say with a smile, but then huff as the only response I got was a deadpan expression from the president.

"See, this is why you won't be better than Wilbur could've been. Wilbur thought I was funny!" I'd say with a giggle and smirk, hearing a faint gasp from Tubbo behind me.

Specifically I'd think back to the time I'd done the exact same thing to Wilbur- slammed an egg in his face. He was silent for a moment, before both him and Tommy broke down laughing at the sudden action.

However, I'd be snapped out of my thoughts by Schlatt putting a firm hand on my shoulder. I'd look up at him, looking him dead in the eyes.

He'd give me a closed eye smile, however the normally cheerful action send a shiver down my spine as his grip on my shoulder intensified.

Oh no.

I'm being beheaded, for laughing at the "king."

I'd giggle chaotically as I was dragged out of my cell- I didn't feel bad about this, it was bound to be my time someday...and I could knock Schlatt down a peg in the process, I saw it as a win. I just wish....I could see Wilbur and Tommy again.

Even as they drag me away, I don't regret a thing.

I was dragged onto the stage by my arms, and I'd snicker at Schlatt's face as he stood next to the guillotine.

"Guess you're my judge, jury, and executioner, huh jslut?" I'd say with a smirk.

"That's not....that's not funny." He'd say with a glare, referring to the shitty nickname.

"Apparently an egg to the face isn't funny either- and grounds for an execution." I'd say with a glare, then a giggle.

"Though I'm to be killed, I'm still bloody thrilled, and think I'm a right clever bloke." I'd say with a smirk, glaring at Schlatt.

"Ugh, british people..." he'd mutter, rolling his eyes as I was brought closer to the guillotine

"Uh- Schlatt... I don't think that this punishment is....fair..." The familiar voice of Tubbo would say from behind me with a frown.

"No- no it isn't. But we need to show the PEOPLE—" Schlatt begins, then turns to the crowd around the execution stage. "—That we won't take any shit." He'd say with a smile, holding his arms out dramatically- He'd then quickly turn back to me and rest his hand on the lever to the guillotine. I'd wince as I was forcibly pushed down by Quackity and, more reluctantly, Tubbo. Quackity was the one to shove my head down so my neck was resting in the proper hole in the guillotine, and Tubbo softly moved my hands into their respective holes. I'd stay still, not even struggling or fighting back in the slightest, instead humming.

I'd wince again as the guillotine was slammed shut and latched, as the wrist holes were just slightly too small and dug into my skin.

"So- any final words?" Schlatt would say with a sadistic smirk, gesturing out to the crowd. I'd frown before sighing.

"I guess I deserve this...for he is the ruler, and I am the fooler...." I'd say sadly, earning a smirk from Schlatt and a small sob from Tubbo beside me.

I'd frown and glance across the crowd- however, I'd begin to smile widely as I saw a group of three in the very back of the crowd.

There stood Wilbur, Tommy, and Technoblade, all standing side by side in black cloaks to partially hide their identity- however, their faces weren't covered and they were facing me, so I saw them clearly. I'd lock eyes with Wilbur and smile, waving slightly. I'd do the same to Techno, then look at Tommy.

I'd smile even wider, knowing he would be proud of me. I'd giggle, getting ready to tell my final joke.

"What?" Schlatt would say impatiently, holding the lever and getting ready to pull it.

"And yet, THIS WHOLE COUNTRY'S A JOKE." I'd shout with a smile, laughing to myself.

Besides my own laughter, there was silence- then a scream.

"NO!-" I'd see Tommy launch himself forward in a desperate attempt to get to me, Wilbur and Techno having to hold the young boy back.

Then, I'd hear the familiar sound of metal cutting the air- then silence.

I hope Wilbur thought that was funny.

I'm glad I got to see those two again.

ouch

-Dannielle💕💫