💎Stalker (GeorgeNotFound)💎

WOOOO second half of _Noxya_ 's request! I hope you like it!! and I really hope wattpad doesn't mess up the format of the texting for computer or I'm gonna cry. 3rd person POV again because I kinda like it 😳

You'd quickly double check your bedroom window, making sure it's locked

You'd quickly double check your bedroom window, making sure it's locked. Recently you had been waking up to find your window wide open, when you swore you'd locked it the previous night.

You'd sigh, shutting off your PC quickly, then laying down in your bed. You'd pick up your phone, seeing a message from Nick and raising an eyebrow.

——————

SappyNappy💫🔥
dude someone who says he's ur bf is threatening my life with notes on my doorstep-

(n/n)🪐💫
yoOoooo wtf??
I don't have a
bf lmaooo

SappyNappy💫🔥
not what this dude is saying
bro
can we get into a call rq?

(n/n)🪐💫
uh yeah sure

——————

Nick would FaceTime you- without hesitation you'd answer, sighing and wanting to figure this out.

"Hey, (y/n)!" Nick would quickly greet, noticing your dark room a second later. "Oh, did I wake you up??"

"Nononono, I was just about to go to sleep. But this is more important- so this person was threatening you?? Because they thought we were too close??" You'd say quickly, shaking your head and then getting serious.

"Yes sir." He'd say, nodding.

"Ugh. Probably just a crazy fan, I wouldn't worry too much about it- just make sure your windows and doors are locked to be sure." You'd sigh, just wanting your friends to be okay.

"Yes sir. I'll let you get to sleep now, see ya (n/n)" He'd say, playfully rolling his eyes, then ending the call after you said your goodbyes. You'd let out a soft sigh, texting him again to send you a photo of the note. When he did, you asked if you could post it on Twitter, and he said yes- so you saved the photo and posted it, saying that whoever made it needed to fuck off.

As you settled under your comforter and blanket, getting ready to fall asleep, you didn't hear the front door unlocking over your music playing in your earbuds.

At about 3 am, you stirred awake- feeling something stuck to your face. You sat up, tired. You realized there was a sticky note stuck to your face, and you'd quickly pull it off. You were extremely confused and kinda scared, as you lived alone- and thats when you saw something out of the corner of your eye.

The window you were 100% sure you'd locked was wide open. You'd stare at the window in shock and fear. You'd get up and turn on your bedroom window, then check around your room and closet to make sure nobody was in your room- you'd then close and lock the window, and bedroom door. You'd look at the sticky note that you'd just thrown onto your bed, picking it up and reading it.

——————

You know, usually people wake up if they're being stared at when sleeping.

But not you, I guess.

-💙

——————

You'd quickly scramble to text your closest friends, not wanting to deal with this terrifying shit alone.

——————

SappyNappy💫🔥
shut up george

(n/n)🪐💫
GUYSSSS

Geo💫🌊
Yeah?

DreamiePoo🍀💫
why are you awake

(n/n)🪐💫
I WOKE UP AND MY LOCKED BEDROOM WINDOW WAS WIDE FUCKING OPEN IM TERRIFIED
AND THERE WAS A NOTE ON ME IM SCARED

DreamiePoo☘️💫
woahwoahwoah what???

Geo💫🌊
Are you okay?? I'm
coming over now.

SappyNappy💫🔥
holy fuck- it's probably that dude who left the note outside my house

Baddie🌹💫
Language! And are you okay, (n/n)?!

skep💫💎
wait what note snapmap

SappyNappy💫🔥
check (y/n)'s newest tweet and also die zak

ayyyysixdee🔮💫
please don't die (y/n)

(n/n)🪐💫
I can't do this I'm gonna cry

Geo💫🌊
I'm outside
come let me inside please

Baddie🌹💫
please be safe! /\Ó^Ò/\ <3

ayyyysixdee🔮💫
never use that emote ever again

Baddie🌹💫
/\Ú^Ù/\

ayyyysixdee🔮💫
stop

——————

You'd unlock the bedroom door, running downstairs and letting George inside. You'd grab his arm and drag him back to your room, locking the door behind you.

"Are you alright?!" The British boy would instantly yell, hugging you. You'd nod, sobbing into his shoulder and hugging him back as tight as possible. He'd drag you over to your bed, quickly laying down with you. You'd curl up into a ball next to him, and he'd wrap his arms around you protectively. He'd take out his phone to text the group and tell them you were okay.

"Don't worry...I'll protect you.." He'd whisper softly, kissing your forehead as you slowly drifted off to sleep from the comfort of being protected by one of your best friends.

He'd quickly make sure that you were asleep, then open his photos app and look at the 20 photos of you, from just an hour earlier- all of them of you sleeping peacefully. He'd turn off his phone, stroking your hair comfortingly.

"I won't let anyone hurt you, ever. I promise, love."

HEHEHEHE MORE YANDERE STUFFFFFF!!! up next is some business ram!! Wowowowow! pog!

Hope you liked this aaaaaaa, I know he isn't very stalker-y in this story, I just wanted to maybe shock a few people with George being the stalker ;))

anyways my best friend might have COVID-19 so I'm really upset. but I'm gonna try to get another two oneshots out today! hope you enjoyed this!!

Have a great day guys!!

-Dannielle💕💫