I Dine with Things Worse then Devils

At the far end of the table is the head, at which sits four of the tallest, palest, skinniest beings in the universe. The one to the furthest left is in a poke-a-dotted suit with a top hat and smiling face. He's laughing with his arm slung across the shoulders of his neighbor, who, even without a face, manages to look insanely irritated. He's wearing a tan, sleeveless sweater with a white undershirt, rolled up to above his elbow. He's wearing glasses, but somehow I doubt they're genuine, more for aesthetic. On his other side is a well-composed, faceless entity in a plain black suit, white under shirt and red neck tie. On the far right side is another entity with a fedora, a wide, sharp-toothed grin, a drunken blush across his cheek in a trench coat tied loosely like a bath robe with, from what I can tell, nothing underneath.

The entity with the toothy grin has his arm around an uncomfortable-looking young girl. She has no eyes, but looks human enough and more curves then a circle. Along her side next to her are seven empty seats. Toby, Tim, Brian, Ben, Jane, Natalie and Jeff fill those seats, I'd guess.

At the end of the empty stretch of seats sits a boy with shaggy black hair and a white mask, on which is painted a smiley face, in a blue jacket.

Next to him is a small girl in a pink night dress, spattered in blood, with big green eyes and a teddy bear in her lap. Her hair is brown, and most of her visible skin is covered in dirt, bruises or blood.

On the other side of the table are the truly strange creatures. Sitting straight across from the child in pink is a blonde with solid black eyes, wearing a white dress that looks like it used to be a straight jacket. Leaning on her chair is the most beautiful sword I'd ever seen, including in video games.

Next to her are three clown-like beings. Two are black and white, one is about as colorful as a circus tent. The two closest to the blonde are black and white with spiral cone noses, and black hair. The girl, who's next to the blonde, has her hair down to her waist, a black and white dress that's about forty centuries old, much like a maids, with black and white stripped leggings and long sleeves. The boy is much taller then his fellow, with a black, feathery collar, a white, fluffy trim, a black shirt with wrapped cloth around his waist. His sleeves long and black and white; suspenders attached to what I assume are his pants.

The clown next to them has large, fluffy blue hair tied into three long ponytails, each with bells at the tips. He's wearing some sort of jester-ish leotard. Propped against the back of his chair is a hammer. A huge hammer that belongs on some sort of arcade game.

Next to them is a more human-looking being with red hair that reaches his shoulders. He's wearing a white under shirt, rolled up to his elbows. Over this is a suit vest that looks like it's made of silk. His forearms are totally black, and clawed, much like mine. Under one of his eyes is a spiked tattoo. His eyes are yellow.

Past the red headed man is a girl in a black leather nurse's outfit, mask included. Her skin is mismatched, stitched from someone else's body. Her eyes are blood red, her hair red brunette.

Beyond her is a ghostly character in a long coat, glowing yellow eyes and mouth, shaggy black hair falling just past his shoulders, and a beanie. Under his long coat is a grey sweater. His hands look gloved, though his skin is dark enough it's hard to tell. Behind him stands a sort of puppet ballerina, next to a scarred boy that dresses like it's an apocalypse. The seat next to between the phantom and the entities is empty. Jack's, I guess.

Everyone falls silent when the others walk in, Jack running ahead.

"Where is the girl?" The white entity in the black suit stands, his voice emanating from him, though he has no mouth.

Jack just shoves a finger in the air towards us, growling. Ben and I laugh. Everyone looks up, some glaring at Ben, some looking curiously at me. Ben shrugs, 'accidentally' dropping me. I clamp my mouth shut as I plummet towards the table, landing with a solid thump, barely saving my face from an even worse broken nose. Strangely, I feel nothing more then if I had landed on a bed. And the table isn't broken.