Escaping From a Group of Hunters to a Group of Murderers

"The general consensus is that Sergeant Maxwell Gall shall take over Decker's place and lead the Hunters. It is also the wish of the majority of this population that Nick and (y/n) (l/n) be detained until further notice."

My brother tenses, but I force myself to be relaxed, and a smile to my face. Thankfully, I snagged the remote to Zalgo's collar this morning. I take Nick's hand and squeeze, sizing up the guards that are coming at us. On the far side of the pedestal, there's a door that leads to a hall almost directly connected to our father's cell, and the main exit.

I tap Nick's hand once. Twice. Three times.

I grab his hand firmly and run for the door, him right on my heels. We take everyone by surprise, giving us several seconds to get ahead. As soon as we're in the hall, Nick runs for a shadow, using it to get to our rooms. I take the same one to get to Zalgo. We came up with the plan last night using morse code through the wall. We're going to meet under our scout tree and head straight into the woods.

I stumble into his cell, taking the devil by surprise. "Did the vote not go your way, child?"

I gasp for breath before grabbing his hand, mumbling no, and dragging him to his feet. Already, I hear alarms and shouts in the hall.

I take the remote from my pocket and deactivate his collar before reaching up and ripping it off. He gives a smug smile, rubbing his neck. I don't give him much time to gloat before I've dragged him into the shadow and to the scout tree. There, I find Nick waiting in a bush with our bags. I shove Zalgo one, though I wasn't sure if my brother's clothes would fit him and I doubt he needs anything new.

In the next moment we're running at full speed, straight into the forest in broad daylight.

"Do you know where you're going child?"

"That's why we drought you. Where to, dad?"

He chuckles before running ahead, grabbing both my brother's and my own hand. He runs straight into the shadow of a thick pine. We pop out on the other side, standing in the main hall of Slenderman Manor--giving poor Lulu and Sally a terrible fright. The girls shriek and run down the hall, screaming 'the Hunters are here! The Hunters are here!'

Nick nearly collapses from the exertion. He's not the best with shadow travel. I grab him away from Zalgo before he can do anything. I sling his arm across my shoulders, supporting most of his weight. Luckily, I've done this while running for an hour straight. Several times. So it's not a problem.

What is a problem is when every fighting creepypasta runs into the lobby, surrounding us with weapons raised. For a moment there's a very tense silence, but it's soon broken by a painful static filling my head, and my brain brother's as well. He gives in, passing out completely. I fall to one knee, fighting to keep my eyes open. I let Nick's arm slide off of me, carefully laying him on the ground, before standing and lighting up.

"Whatever is making that God awful noise, shut it off, or I burn this entire place to the ground! Three seconds to comply!" My voice comes out in triple, which only happens when I'm really pissed.

Masky comes forward with Hoody and Toby flanking him. They all lower their weapons. "(Y/n)?" I turn to see Jack coming out of a hallway.

Still, the static continues, increasing in volume. I look down at my brother in worried panic. He's wailing in pain, curled in a tight ball, hands over his ears.

"Shut it off! Or I swear I'll engulf everyone in this room in flames!" I screech, pointing a finger at a statue of some sort. It melts into a boiling puddle.

Slenderman appears at the top of the stairs, furious. I grit my teeth and lunge at him, determined to shut off his infernal interference. My claws wrap around his neck as we fall to the ground.