My Boyfriend is Something Special

Btw this is a lemon! This chapter isnt quite necessary, but I want to. So go ahead and skip it if you dont want to read sexy stuff.

Reader's POV

I clutch at his soft hair, him pulling me closer. His lips part, and I can taste him. The faint hint of blood from his last meal. But him.

It's all I can do to keep my focus on my form. To let that go could cause a shock to us both we would black out. Zalgo had knowingly warned me about that.

I part my own lips and slip my tongue into his mouth, feeling his sharp teeth, his smooth, pointed tongue. He tries to gain dominance, so I let him, letting him explore my own wet cavern.

He pushes me into the railing of the balcony, a finger hooking under the hem of my shirt, the rest of his hand follows. The coolness of his skin on mine sends shivers through me. It feels amazing.

The hand that isn't in his soft hair trails down his chest, feeling his muscles through his sweatshirt. I want to feel him. I want to memorize every nook and cranny of his perfect body. I want to know him better then I know myself.

He pulls from the kiss, panting slightly, but smiling. He kisses my forehead, the tip of my nose, my cheeks. "I think we should take this somewhere a little more private. Don't you?"

I smile and kiss his cheek. "I think that would be a good idea." I murmur against his skin as my mouth trails down his neck, taking in his sent.

He chuckles and takes my hand, turning and jogging down the stairs. I laugh at his hurry and pull ahead, jumping several at a time, and dragging him along behind me. It doesn't take long before we're at his door, kissing again.

I am completely aware of Candypop and JL watching from the end of the hall as we slip into EJ's room, shutting and locking the door behind us.

Honestly, I dont care who saw us. The only one who's eyes I want on me, are Jack's. And I want him to have eyes only for me, forever. Because I will have eyes on him. Always. He is the second chance I never thought I would get. And I am not going to let it slip away.

With his hand on the base of my neck, and another on my hip, he guides me to his bed without breaking the sweet kiss. When his calf hits the frame, he sits back on it, pulling me onto his lap so I'm straddling him. He kisses my cheek again before trailing down my jaw slowly, leaving the occasional affectionate nip. As he moves from my jaw to my neck, his nips become stronger, often accompanied with a lick of his tongue.

"Jack," I pant, "we have to be careful."

He trails down my neck to my collar bone and back up on the other side. "I know. But right now I need to satiate this hunger, or careful will go out the window," he murmurs against my neck. He nips a spot that makes me gasp. I tilt my head back in a quiet whimper as he starts to suckle and nip my soft spot until it's purple.

That's going to take weeks to go away. "Just needed to make sure we're on the same page," I manage between heavy breaths and quiet whimpers.

When he's done with that spot, he continues on his pattern. Up until his lips are back on mine.

This kiss is much more feverish. My grip on his hair tightens as my legs clamp around his waist, a strange heat coming from my center. His hands shift up under my shirt, caressing my back as he pulls me closer to him.

The tension is high. I want to feel his skin, I want to feel him inside me, I want him. I can tell he wants the same, but I dare not move from this position. It's far too perfect. The way his body presses into mine, the way he kisses me from this angle.