Epilogue

Wow! I can't believe I'm done with this. Well, I hope you, my dear readers, enjoyed it greatly. Please feel free to give a request on either this creepypasta story, or my lemons and oneshots book. I'm happy to write another story like this for any kind of character!

~Five years later~

Jack and I are happy. It's been five years since we destroyed the Hunters, and since then it has been the perfect life.

Jack purposed a year ago, and now we're happily married. The ring he gave me after our vows was a version if the accessories Tim put on me five years ago. It keeps my flames and temperature completely normal, unless I want it to be otherwise. Ingenious, isn't it?

Nick has a special tree in the very center of Offenderman's garden. Mother visits often, and I have accepted my role as Zalgo's eternal heir.

Slenderman has finally gotten over his prideful hatred towards me, and now we're well on our way to being good, strong allies. I still get harassed by the others, especially Jeff, but no one has tried any stunts even close to the rape and cuttings.

Unfortunately, there are signs of the Hunters reforming, but our numbers are stronger then ever. To the point Zalgo has had to take quite a few to our realm. Those that can survive, that is.

Jack is sitting on his bed, reading. Running my fingers through my hair, I come toward him from the bathroom, dressed in a loose nightgown. I have a surprise for him.

I put my finger down the front of his book and slowly take it from him, setting it on the desk. "I have a surprise for you." I whisper, leaning in close.

He smiles and cocks an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? And what is it that could possibly make our lives more perfect then they are?" He asks, leaning back to lay on his back.

I follow him until I"m hovering over him, mockingly thinking. "Normal diets?" I guess, making the both of us laugh. "I'm pregnant." The words slip out joyously.

Jack freezes. A flood of emotions cross his face. Confusion, terror, joy, pride, pleasure, and terror again before he smiles, pulling my down next to him.

"Okay, so our lives can be improved. Duelly noted." He mumbles into my skin before pressing a kiss to my forehead.

We weren't really trying to get a kid, but we figure that if we did, it would be ok. It wasn't an accident, but it it wasn't completely intentional either. Either way, we are going to raise a creepypasta child to be the best, fiercest murderer in the world.

The thought makes me laugh to myself. Ten years ago, thinking something like this would have scared me. But not anymore. And that's okay.