The Woman I Love is as Crazy as Me

Just because I want to switch things up!
Eyeless Jack's POV

I wake up to find (y/n) gone and a note near me. She's training with Zalgo? Sounds entertaining enough. I walk out the door, ready to head for the clearing, when I see a warning note stuck to my door. I smile as I rip it off. She's adorable. Tossing it in the trash, I head for the clearing.

Watching the demon family work in the clearing gives a good perspective for my own life. I thought I had hunger issues until I saw (y/n) and Nick freak out over a couple of gun shots in a two different, very much alive humans. The way those two reacted made me realize just how starved they were of their natural food source.

It's like if I had to live off of tongues for four years instead of kidneys. No, she has been through much worse then that. She has only been live off of animal blood. A bad supplement for only a fraction of what she really needs.

Before I can get settled to watch the show, Slenderman taps into my head.

Get in my office. Now.

What is it this time?

Now, Jack.

Alright. I'm coming.

I groan as I lean back, falling to a roll on the ground and silently slipping away from the clearing. When I walk into the boss' office, I know something happened. All of his brothers are present and sober, including Offenderman.

Slenderman is sitting behind his desk, hands folded. Everything about him screams disapproval.

"You're very fortunate my brothers have taken an amused liking to your demon girl," Slenderman snarls "Against my better judgement, we have decided to allow this demo-"

"Brother, she has a name." Offenderman butts in.

Slenderman half growls, half groans in frustration at his kin. "Against my better judgement, we have decided to allow (y/n) to continue living here. She will be given the room directly across from yours. You are not to let her out of your sight, and if another incident happens again she will not be given another chance."

Instantly the weight is lifted from my shoulders, until I realise she won't be with me at night. It may not be the most comfortable situation, but I enjoy it far more then being alone.

I nod, "Thank you, sir. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again as long as Jeff doesn't do anything stupid again."

Splendorman laughs at this. I shouldnt be surprised. He finds quite a lot amusing. "Speaking of the little killer, I say we address his attitude as well."

"Why should we? As far as I see, Jeff's knife slipped and (y/n) lost control." Slenderman's pride would be the death of us all.

"Oh, for god's sake, brother! Are you truly as blind as you look? Jeff's attitude has been out of control for a long amount of time, yet you refuse to acknowledge it. He is going to be caught, and he is going to get the rest of us killed."

I've never seen Offenderman's thoughts become so verbal, aside from anything to do with the female body.

"I completely agree. Jack, go fetch Jeff for us," Trendor regards me fleetingly.

He has done his best to avoid any form of contact with me ever since I ruined an article of clothing he tried to get me to use frequently. I think it looked better splattered in blood. Obviously, he didn't.

"Yes sir. Thank you again." Is the only appropriate response to these four's gracious decisions. If they've already decided to kill you, it doesnt matter what you say, so there's no point in bothering to be polite. But their good moods are pretty easily disturbed, so its best to keep your words in careful check when around them.