PreGame

I woke up five minutes before my alarm, to be fair I had been waking up all night. I turned off the alarms and rolled out of the bed. I had to break the news to Akaashi now. I grabbed the clothes he'd given me and walked out in my underwear. 

Akaashi was in his bathroom, his door open so I could see him at his sink brushing his teeth. He was in long pajama pants atleast. 

"Hey hey hey." I said and stood in the doorway. He jumped and turned with his toothbrush hanging out of his mouth, he grumbled and turned back around. He could see me in the mirror so I held up the ripped shirt, 

"BOKUTO!" He yelled and pointed at the reflection of me holding up the shirt. 

"I didnt mean to! It was too small, I got it on and tried to get it off and it ripped!" I lifted the pants up next and he turned around to scold me. 

"I'm never giving you anything again!" He yanked them out of my hands and tossed them on his bedroom floor. I pouted as he continued to frown at me, 

"I'm sorry, I'll buy you more." I offered, "I'll do whatever you want me to." I tilted my head and watched him thinking about my offers. 

"You couldn't handle that, just lend me some clothes and I'll rip them." He squinted at me and rolled his eyes before turning around. He wiped his face and took a deep breath. 

"I made breakfast already, it's down on the table." He said and walked into his room. 

"Oh, I can't eat before practice, I'll get so sick." I followed him into the room and sat down on the large blue chair in the corner. I turned so my legs hung over the arm, it was nice in here. I looked up at the ceiling and saw the few forgotten glow in the dark stars. 

"I had those." I pointed at the stars and he just grumbled. 

I looked over and saw him pulling on a blue shirt. I watched him walk around and gather up his things before he turned and froze with his eyes growing. 

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked and I quickly hopped out of the chair, 

"I was not watching you, I was daydreaming." I recovered. He shrugged, 

"About what?" He asked and I decided to just walk out before i buried myself in a terrible knot of lies. 

____Saturday morning 6:00am____

Akaashi rolled over and hit the snooze button. Thanks to the practice game this afternoon they didn't have to wake up at the crack of dawn. 

He saw his phone was lit up on the nightstand and lifted it to check the notifications. 

Bokuto: 10 new messages

Mom: Put money on the card, love you xx 

Washio: Answer  Bokuto, he made me text you. 

Akinori: Bokuto wants  your attention, he asked me to see if you would answer me. 

Akaashi  grumbled out loud. Bokuto had made him practice extra the rest of the week and prepared him to meet  Kuroo, who apparently was a tall, dark, and scary boy. 

B: Hey hey hey good morning!!

B: Wanna practice? 

B: Please???

B: Wait, maybe we could get Akinori to join

B: O.O 

B: Are you still asleep?? 

B: Sleepy Akaashi, wake up!!! 

B: If I were there i would be yelling so imagine my screams.... AHAHHHAHHHHH