Calls *

I saw Akaashi walk into the gym, his eyes avoiding mine as he made his way to the locker room. I smirked to myself, continuing the floor stretches. I looked up and saw Akinori looming over me, 

"Yes?" I sighed, leaning back on my hands. Akinori squatted down in front of me, his lip hiding a smile, 

"Did you guys..? After lunch?" I rolled my eyes at him, 

"Did you?" I lifted an eyebrow at him, watching his lips push tighter together, 

"Yeah, like a bunch.. now it's your turn to share." He bounced on his legs, a giddy look on his face. I pulled my knees up, looking around for Akaashi, nowhere to be seen. 

"We did," I confirmed. Akinori slowly nodded, 

"Can I ask or is that weird?" His stupid face gave it away, I kicked my foot out to knock him back on his ass. I stood up and looked down at him as he pinched his face in pain, 

"It is weird," I stepped around him, "but, my ass hurts more than yours." He gasped as I walked away, 

"You can't leave it like that!" He shouted, I looked back at him, the amusement on his face lit up like a child. 

"Like what?" I snapped back and saw Akaashi, his arm bent around his neck as he looked down at his feet. 

"Akinori was just bothering me," I shrugged, he looked up to narrow his eyes at me, suspicious. 

"About?" He asked. I kept up the facade, nothing going on here. 

"Something dumb, come on let's get ready for this practice match ok?" I clapped his shoulder, he pushed his lips to the side, 

"I think to get ready I need to talk to Akinori." He slinked away and walked over to Akinori. I watched as he pulled him off the ground, a shared whisper before Akinori turned to me with a confused look. 

"I thought.." He pointed to me and then to Akaashi, Akaashi laughed and walked back to me. 

"I didn't think you wanted people to know you bottomed." I shook my head as Akinori ran up, a million questions ready to go. 

"Aki," I stopped him, "It's gonna be a different answer every time you ask ok?" 

"Cool, cool," he nodded, "so like, are you gonna tell me about it?" We both looked at him with crossed arms, I looked at Akaashi, he just gave me a slight shrug. 

"Just get ready for the game you idiot." I pushed him away and saw him run off laughing, probably going to tell Washio that he won some kind of bet they'd made. 

Akaashi cleared his throat, "Do you uh, care about telling our friends?" He asked. I saw his eyes avoid mine, 

"No," I shrugged, "Unless you do, because I won't if you want to keep it between us." I tapped his elbow and he looked into my eyes, 

"I don't mind, I kind of already told Hina," he lowered his head, 

"I think it's fine, just if there ever is anything you want to stay private let me know." I smiled and saw his lips mimic it. 

As the other school returned to the benches I leaned over on my knees. Watching the sweat hit the floor, I'd really run myself hard that game, the throbbing intensifying in my knee. I felt the team put their hands on my back, the train of 'good jobs' and 'great work' felt nice. My dad had said that I needed to show I could be captain, that I deserved it. 

The long familiar fingers swiped across my shoulders before I saw the two feet in front of me. 

"Let's get ice on that knee." He said and put his hand under my face. I slapped my hand into his, looking up at him. He looked like the sweat running down his face didn't bother him, his face still as sleek as usual.