Nerves

Akaashi felt how cold his bed was, missing all the warmth Bokuto had been spoiling him with. It had been hard to remember how to sleep with him around, just the two nights and they'd felt like a lifetime.

It was past the middle of the week, his parents hadn't mentioned leaving again and he knew Bokuto was going to meet them. He'd said he didn't mind, but maybe he was still nervous. He didn't think he'd get along so well with Bokuto's family, yet he felt more at home there than he did here.

"Keiji honey," his mom knocked, bringing in his bag.

"Hi mom," he mumbled, sitting up so the blanket fell around his waist,

"Daddy washed this stuff and the bag, he also made some breakfast if you want to pack some." She smiled with her creased cheeks. Akaashi admired his mother, knowing how plain she was yet how captivating she was because of how she held herself. He'd hoped to inherit that from her, that simple intrigue she had. He knew he inherited her thick ass thighs and dark hair, but he was hoping he had that same sparkle in his eye.

"Yeah, Can i take two?" He asked, scratching his chest as she looked around his room,

"Of course, I'll have them ready when you get out of the shower." She came over and kissed his forehead, rubbing her hand down the back of his head before leaving.

Bokuto- Hey Hey Hey

- Hi

B- can we hang after school? O.O

- like study hang out?

B- hmmmm

B- I was thinking less book related...

- oh. So like, volleyball related.

B- or

- ?

B- don't make me say it Akaashi...

- not yet, but I will later ;)

B- rude

- I'm getting in the shower now, ttyl

B- thanks for the mental image, now my shorts are tight.

Akaashi giggled at his phone before sliding it on the counter, standing naked infront of the mirror. He saw the two small hickies on his abdomen, the one above his waist turning purple while the one next to his belly button was still red.

As his fingertip ran over them the flashes of Bokuto leaving them washed over him, looking down and seeing those yellow eyes looking up at him, their color swirling with hunger as Bokuto tease Akaashi's skin.

"Fuck," Akaashi slapped his cheeks and stepped into the shower, they hadn't even moved further, it had been weeks now and they'd not even talked about doing anything more, he wondered what Bokuto was thinking. Maybe he was waiting for it to be brought up, or maybe he was nervous. Akaashi Made a million excuses, but he knew that he wanted more. Not just physically, but he would start there since Bokuto didn't want to talk about it.

He cleared his mind and finished the shower, joining his parents down stairs as they bustled around the kitchen.

"Keiji, Good morning." His dad sang, turning around in his ridiculous apron and scooping the food into the lunch containers.

"Morning dad," he mumbled, sliding onto a stool around the island. His parents filled him in on how their work had gone, about things he couldn't care less about.

"How was your time?" His mother asked, folding her hands under her chin.

"Good, mostly volleyball. I had a few of the guys over for a movie night, but other than that it was regular." And he had a boy over and they made out and lots of other stuff... his mom could live without those details though.