Quiet *

Akaashi looked up at a squirming Bokuto, he'd put his hand in his mouth, his front teeth digging into his finger as he held back his moans. Akaashi continued to torture Bokuto, his impressive member filling his mouth as he moved up and down.

"Akaaaa.." Bokuto whimpered, his voice thick as he tried to stay quiet. Akaashi was pleased as he felt him throbbing against his tongue. Bokuto tensed, his body extending back and then curling up as his thighs shot up around Akaashi.

He smiled while he wiped away the saliva around his mouth. Bokuto fell into the bed and sighed,

"Fuck Akaashi.." He breathed. Akaashi laughed, laying next to Bokuto as he listened to his heavy breathing, pleased he'd been able to undo him.

"Did you enjoy listening to me?" Akaashi teased. Bokuto laughed,

"I think you do better talking than I do, by a long shot." He complimented,

"I don't know about that." He slipped a hand across Bokuto's abs, feeling how hot they'd gotten.

"I know that's the best I've ever.. listened to." He turned to look at Akaashi. Akaashi smiled and kissed Bokuto's nose.

"No one can be better at talking than you.." Akaashi said, pulling his leg up to cover Bokuto's crotch.

"Uh," Bokuto groaned,

"Don't worry, I'm just laying here." Akaashi reassured him.

"Good, I don't think I've got anything in me." He laughed. Akaashi grinned and pulled himself into Bokuto's side. His heavy arm wrapped up behind him and rested on the side of his ribs.

"Nap time?" Bokuto asked,

"For a little while, set an alarm though." Akaashi pointed at Bokuto's phone on the pillows. Bokuto fumbled to set an alarm before pulling the blanket over their midsections.

He looked up at the spiker one more time, his chiseled jaw catching the sunset lighting through the window, Wow. Akaashi felt incredibly lucky in that moment, his hand touching a masterpiece as they fell asleep holding each other.

"Kotaro..." Akaashi jumped as he heard Wanaka's sleepy voice. He saw Bokuto jump up and pull on his sweatpants while she rubbed her eyes in the bathroom doorway. They hadn't locked it,

"Yes honey," He went over to her and knelt infront of her. Akaashi saw her wicked eyes find him even in the dark, he was more thankful for that blanket than anything else.

"I can't sleep.." She mumbled, looking away from Akaashi. The room was lit by only the faint bathroom vanity lights. He was grateful that she hadn't turned on the room lights.

"Ok, I'll warm up the teddy," He grabbed her stuffed animal and stood up.

"I've just gotta warm this up, it's soothing or something," He shrugged and Akaashi nodded, laying back down.

"Are you sleeping here tonight?" She asked, her sleepy voice gone. Akaashi narrowed his eyes at her,

"I am, are you?" He smiled and she broke into a laugh,

"Of course I am, I live here." He liked seeing her smile, her one crooked tooth giving her character.

"I must've forgot." Akaashi laughed with her.

"Question," She hopped on the bed and instantly Akaashi felt weird. He was in his briefs but still. He wasn't her brother or anyone she should ever see this undressed.

"Shoot." He casually scooted away from her to sit up against the corner. The cold wall on his skin shocking him,

"Why was my brother in pain?" She asked,